Hi,
    I'm using iGrann pro and tried to clear the cache by uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling. Now I've reinstalled and the app won't open. It looks like its going to the active frame for a second but never actually opens. I've uninstalled and reinstalled again and the same thing happens.
    Can anyone advise please?

Thanks
    09-17-14 07:50 PM
    You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    If not, Uninstall again followed by this device reset method again. Then try to reinstall.
    09-18-14 01:07 AM
    The same thing is still happening.
    I forgot to mention that I can't uninstall/delete through app world. The only way I can do it is through device monitor.
    09-18-14 06:05 AM
    same here.... igrann started acting wonky about a week ago; lagging while scrolling thru posts, feezing when switching between likes posts and home screen, then it switched to rebooting the phone....
    tried uninstalling and installing/reboot but that didn't wurk... icon would show as installed in bbw but then app wouldn't open and it wouldn't delete.... finally got of off the appworld list by restarting...
    any ideas as to what was going on? was this related to the signing issue the developer had a few weeks ago?
    edit : I'm running os 10.2.1.3253 on my z10.... didn't have any issues til about a week, week and a half ago...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 12:53 AM
    Anyone ever have any luck with this? I finally was able to remove I grann from my app world after trying to delete it / un install it a million ways. Finally was able to then re-install now it won't open. Acts like it's going to then nothing
    11-06-14 05:04 PM
    Having the same problem with mine, and now I can't even get it to uninstall. Anyone have any luck? I like running both iGrann and Instagram so that I can download pics from iGrann

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 06:47 PM
    I had to use BlackBerry PlayBook manager (Chrome extension) to completely remove the botched iGrann, then refresh BlackBerry World, then reinstall iGrann Pro again.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 08:54 AM