I have been using Evernote for almost a month now. I actually moved most of my Remember notes to the Evernote app as to have it synced with my HP Notebook. Just recently I learned you can add it as an account on Remember.

So aside from deleting notes, what other differences are there between using Evernote from the app itself or in Remember?

Is it advisable/necessary to keep the app even when having Evernote synced as an account on Remember?

I'll probably keep the app on my device as it seems to offer more features and use both options. I'm curious to read what others are opting for. Cheers!

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    09-16-14 06:53 PM
    I have been using Evernote for almost a month now. I actually moved most of my Remember notes to the Evernote app as to have it synced with my HP Notebook. Just recently I learned you can add it as an account on Remember.

So aside from deleting notes, what other differences are there between using Evernote from the app itself or in Remember?

Is it advisable/necessary to keep the app even when having Evernote synced as an account on Remember?

I'll probably keep the app on my device as it seems to offer more features and use both options. I'm curious to read what others are opting for. Cheers!

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    I've only used the app a few times; I prefer Evernote in Remember over the app. You don't need to keep either one open to sync, and the biggest difference for me is how they're ordered/sorted: Remember uses a grid layout, app uses a vertical list regardless of order/sort preference. And just because of that, I haven't used the app enough to find other differences. The little I've used it I didn't see any that stick out in my memory.

Edit: I just recalled there's an odd glitch when saving browser links to Evernote via Remember, they turn into a random string of characters when using a PC. They work fine in the BB10 browser. I don't know if this occurs with the standalone app.
    Last edited by iBuilder; 09-16-14 at 07:17 PM.
    09-16-14 07:02 PM
    I use remember and deleted the standalone Evernote app

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 07:03 PM
    I unfortunately only use Evernote because it has tags and checklists. I like remember better, but it's just not quite there yet....

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 07:18 PM
    I unfortunately only use Evernote because it has tags and checklists. I like remember better, but it's just not quite there yet....

Posted via CB10
    Almost there.

Evernote using the app itself or Remember?-img_20140916_193923.png

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 07:42 PM