Hey all,

I used to be a big fan of keeping various notes, etc. in what used to be called "memos" on the older BBOS'.
    I've been fortunate (?) enough that all my BlackBerries have been corporate-issue (8830 -> Torch 9800 -> Z30).
    I've had the Z30 since Christmas 2013, it's an amazing device. I've noticed, however, that I'm not using notes anymore, and have come to the conclusion that I find the Remember App to be confusing.

All of my notes from previous BlackBerries seemed to have been copied over twice - once under "Unfiled Entries" on the Personal partition, and again under "Notes", which is synched with my Outlook.

I've also noticed that my work-synched "Notes" are plain text, with no option for formatting them. This is very likely due to the fact that Notes in Outlook are not format-able either. OK, sucks, but makes sense.
    The "Unfiled Entries" have the option of being formatted, but I don't know where (if anywhere) they're being synced to.

Finally, when trying to create a new Folder, I do not have the option of synching it to Evernote. Regardless of whether the Work partition is locked or not, my only option under "Save to" when creating a new folder is "BlackBerry 10 Device".

If I have any questions stemming from this mess, they would be:
    - any idea where "Unfiled Entries" on the Personal partition are synched to? No?, ok, how about backed up to?
    - any idea why I can't set up a folder that synchs with Evernote? Might this be an IT 'switch' restricting this (even on the Personal partition)?
    - finally, if I were to clean all this up, I suppose the best way would be to delete all my "Unfiled Entries" and just use the "Notes" which are synched with Outlook? (or of course, just use Evernote, which I'm slowly starting to, but find it a bit cumbersome as well, especially when trying to capture something in a hurry.
    09-15-14 12:30 PM
    Have you thought about trying Task Master? I do believe it gives you an option to put your notes in an unfiltered folder or create an new folder and have it sync with Outlook.
    09-15-14 02:30 PM
    Thanks middbrew, I had a look at Task Master, but it appears (from the screenshots) to be just as complicated.
    I'll just have to play around with it I guess.
    09-17-14 12:35 PM