Hi guys! Remember when you got your new BB10 phone and tapped on the notification bell icon in the quick settings the first time you got a question to choose between mute and vibrate only.

How can I get this question back (without resetting my phone :-P)?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 08:29 AM
    The quick setting changes automatically with last used setting. So if you last changed from normal to silent then your quick setting will be set to that. If you last went from normal to all notifications off then that will be your quick setting. So when you want to change your quick setting just do a manual select and from that point on the quick setting will follow suit. Hope that helps.

Robertino BB-Z10
    09-14-14 08:39 AM
    Thanks for your quick answer. I know this behaviour, but I want to quickly switch between THREE states. Let's say: normal, mute and vibrate only. Therefore I want this question back ;-)

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 10:50 AM
    You can have only two choices from which to toggle, not three.

Cheers.
    09-14-14 04:55 PM
    You can have only two choices from which to toggle, not three.

Cheers.
    I don't agree with that, sorry ;-) I could have three if I get this question back. Yes, it's an extra step, but a fast one I will accept.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 01:58 AM
    I've been advising on BlackBerry issues for years and I'm sure I've never seen any such question.

I'm not questioning your information, I'm just saying it's new to me. I've never seen the ability to toggle between more than two notifications but hey, I'm also here to learn and I welcome the chance to be proven incorrect.

Cheers.
    09-15-14 06:19 AM
    I'm sorry. My fault :-} I just configured a new Q10 at work and saw the "question". But it's not a question, it's just a hint that and where you can change between silent and vib only. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 12:26 PM