Hey guys I had posted on here a few weeks ago about what bb phone to buy and I decided to go with the Q10. Still trying to figure out how everything works but so far I really like it!

I have always been a fan of ever note's widget for keeping me organized. I know you can now get some android apps over to your BB but is it possible to get this widget? Ive seen it on a few sites but when I click it, it says that it failed. Or that the page is no longer there.

If anyone has any solutions please let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time!

PS if there are any must have apps I would appreciate the tip!
    09-14-14 12:56 AM
    I don't think you can have widgets on BlackBerry 10. There is a native app, but i'vee never used it. Look at what it shows when reduced.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 03:04 AM
    The only way you can have a widget is in an android launcher. For example, you could download the nova launcher APK and in there place an Evernote widget. but having a widget outside a launcher isn't possible. I haven't used Evernote in a while, but maybe the app active frame could replace the widget?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 03:55 AM
    The only way you can have a widget is in an android launcher. For example, you could download the nova launcher APK and in there place an Evernote widget. but having a widget outside a launcher isn't possible. I haven't used Evernote in a while, but maybe the app active frame could replace the widget?

Posted via CB10
    Impossible at current active frame implementation. Widget is interactive at home screen while active frame only display information(depend on developers implementation) and not interactive.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    09-14-14 04:48 AM
    It doesn't even take a second to open Evernote, especially if you have it open in Active Frame for even easier access. I guess that's your best option.

Or this: click on the search button which is always at the bottom of the screen, and type 'note' followed by your actual note. It will look like my screen shot below and will save your note in Remember;

Just purchased my first blackberry (Need help with evernote app)-img_20140914_122802.png

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 05:29 AM
    Hey guys I had posted on here a few weeks ago about what bb phone to buy and I decided to go with the Q10. Still trying to figure out how everything works but so far I really like it!

I have always been a fan of ever note's widget for keeping me organized. I know you can now get some android apps over to your BB but is it possible to get this widget? Ive seen it on a few sites but when I click it, it says that it failed. Or that the page is no longer there.

If anyone has any solutions please let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time!

Download Evernote from BlackBerry App World. Set up as an account on your Q10. Then it will also be incorporated into the Remember app. As long as you remain signed in to Evernote, when you click on the home screen Evernote icon you will be right where you want to be.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-14-14 10:01 AM

A 'widget' is only a representation of an installed application. It is not the application itself, which needs to be installed to present the 'widget.'
    09-14-14 10:06 AM
    Impossible at current active frame implementation. Widget is interactive at home screen while active frame only display information(depend on developers implementation) and not interactive.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    Guess you missed the part where I said if OP wanted a widget he had to use one in an android launcher. I never said that an active frame could replace a widget

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 03:37 AM