I'm serious, we need to be a little more serious and be the change we want to see. BlackBerry stepped up their game, BlackBerry fought hard, and BlackBerry never surrendered. BlackBerry did this for us, for business, for the keyboard lovers, for the touch-screen lovers, for the rich and the poor, for the white, for the black, for humanity, for...? You know who you are and why you are here

*Pause for the dramatic grip to lower you back on you feet, the smoke to clear, and the stark serious truth to sink in*

We are at war - WWM (world war mobile). Except of fighting each other we are fighting each others phone choice? That's silly...

We - yes you, and you, and even that guy *points to you* - must band together and pledge our best effort to fight for our duty to give it our best shot. Afterall, we're here for a reason.

You the consumer: Consume.

You the organization of ppls: Embrace the enterprise and BYOD.

You the sales rep: Sell.

You the carrier: Carry.

Gamers. Play

Sexters. Sext.

Drivers. Drive (hope ur not reading this as ur driving, cuz ud be missing all those flashing lights lighting up the strip clubs and streets full of hooker at this hour)....

Call to Action:

Friends, family, colleagues, brother and sisters. BBM stickers to each other once in a while to express your individuality. Prime example: Bla1ze's cares about Carebears more than his blog can express. After all a sticker is worth a thousand words, memories, and emotions.

Support BlackBerry by buying stickers, and sticking it to the man or women in ur life to show them how much u care(bear).

Developers. Develop

BlackBerry users. Download native, Andriod, and orAmazon . it doesn't matter because after all code is code is code and code = function. And don't be afraid to try new things, play a game, change a setting, join a BBM group, buy data, turn on wifi at KingHortonBurgerTIMS and jjust go crazy do your ting pimp yo phone party like a mobile star - make it your *****. Don't forget to call people too.

You the individual, whoever and where ever you may be: stand tall, be proud, engage, share, post, discover, reedem, review, swipe, type, scroll, upgrade, learn, and (most importantly) exercise your right to freedom of choice, communication, and mobility.

You the hater: Accept our weaknesses, appreciate our strengths, and overcome the FUD. Instead of defacing and degrading our our brand and way of life, provide us with constructive feedback, collaborate with us, help us overcome our weaknesses. After all, we are Mobile nations, we are one, we look out for each other, and together we will accelerate mobile technology at a rate of X to the exponent ^ of each platform i x^infinity.

Together you and I can start a revolution. Just you and I can usher in a new era of peace between each nation, each device and each user. So head this call for action and be the change you want to see in the little big web of hopes and dreams. Realize your purpose. Never surrender, never give up, never stop Moving Forward.

*Holds Device at heart center, bowing for all*

Don't you worry BlackBerry children, Chen has got a plan for you.

And with that my mutual Black/Crack/Mobile friends, may the OS within my phone, honors the OS within you. Namaste friends and thank you for activating your contracted/and or no contracted extention of yourself to the Internet of the Universe. Have a mobile weekend and an exciting launch.

Most sincerely,
    Pin:2AE3291A

Ok, time to get serious - PPL of ALL Nations Unite-img_00000020.jpg
    Each unique individual differs enterily from head to toe, from genetic material, to culture, to phone, and yet each one shares a common desire to arrive at their destination and be the first to check CB to redeem a code for an app they never even heard of let alone have any use for.

...Your turn to Speak up!

I know, right!
    09-13-14 04:08 AM
    Ok, I admire your enthusiasm.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    anon(7984954) likes this.
    09-13-14 04:16 AM
    OP, are you feeling ok? Perhaps you should lay down in a darkened room for a few hours.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 until my Z30 comes back from repair.
    09-13-14 04:22 AM
    OP, are you feeling ok? Perhaps you should lay down in a darkened room for a few hours.

Night shift. Down time. Half Childs pose yoga half asleep. Focusing on and Dreaming about BlackBerry. Care to share your dangerous reality, dreamer Fen?

I know, right!
    09-13-14 04:38 AM
    Ps. CBing while doing yoga and meditating = power of the berry.

Pss. I think I hyped myself up so much while maintaining a totally relaxing pose, that I have made my decision in favor of the Passport. Why? Because I have a opportunity here to be a pioneer. I missed bBOS7 but my this time I'm right on time. Ahead of the game actually (thanks to CB) if ur on time ur late if ur early ur ontime as they say...

I know, right!
    09-13-14 04:45 AM
    Ok, I admire your enthusiasm.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Let me hear you Roar. *sits cross-legged, still as a rock except for his thumbs dictating a reply"

I know, right!
    09-13-14 04:49 AM
    I'm loving this positivity. Imagine if more people had this kind of attitude? The world would be a much happier place.

Via CBZ30 10.3.0.1052
    09-13-14 06:29 AM
    I love this thread, subscribed!
    Keep meditating and writing..
    I suddenly don't feel so lost anymore :P

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-13-14 06:47 AM
    Swag#
    #Yolo
    ?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 06:50 AM
    It's a phone. Direct that enthusiasm towards an actual problem because this isn't one.
    kbz1960 and m1a1mg like this.
    09-13-14 07:07 AM
    It's a phone. Direct that enthusiasm towards an actual problem because this isn't one.
    +1 Hit the nail right on the head there.

09-13-14 07:13 AM
    I think someone lost a lot in the market.
    09-13-14 07:19 AM
    I think someone lost a lot in the market.
    Lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-13-14 07:21 AM
    ))

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 07:28 AM

Friends, family, colleagues, brother and sisters. BBM stickers to each other once in a while to express your individuality. Prime example: Bla1ze's cares about Carebears more than his blog can express. After all a sticker is worth a thousand words, memories, and emotions.
    I want aware that after reading Bla1ze's announcement for CareBears stickers that he loved them more than life itself.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-13-14 07:31 AM
    I'm serious, we need to be a little more serious and be the change we want to see. BlackBerry stepped up their game, BlackBerry fought hard, and BlackBerry never surrendered. BlackBerry did this for us, for business, for the keyboard lovers, for the touch-screen lovers, for the rich and the poor, for the white, for the black, for humanity, for...? You know who you are and why you are here

*Pause for the dramatic grip to lower you back on you feet, the smoke to clear, and the stark serious truth to sink in*

We are at war - WWM (world war mobile). Except of fighting each other we are fighting each others phone choice? That's silly...

We - yes you, and you, and even that guy *points to you* - must band together and pledge our best effort to fight for our duty to give it our best shot. Afterall, we're here for a reason.

You the consumer: Consume.

You the organization of ppls: Embrace the enterprise and BYOD.

You the sales rep: Sell.

You the carrier: Carry.

Gamers. Play

Sexters. Sext.

Drivers. Drive (hope ur not reading this as ur driving, cuz ud be missing all those flashing lights lighting up the strip clubs and streets full of hooker at this hour)....

Call to Action:

Support BlackBerry by buying stickers, and sticking it to the man or women in ur life to show them how much u care(bear).

Developers. Develop

BlackBerry users. Download native, Andriod, and orAmazon . it doesn't matter because after all code is code is code and code = function. And don't be afraid to try new things, play a game, change a setting, join a BBM group, buy data, turn on wifi at KingHortonBurgerTIMS and jjust go crazy do your ting pimp yo phone party like a mobile star - make it your *****. Don't forget to call people too.

You the individual, whoever and where ever you may be: stand tall, be proud, engage, share, post, discover, reedem, review, swipe, type, scroll, upgrade, learn, and (most importantly) exercise your right to freedom of choice, communication, and mobility.

You the hater: Accept our weaknesses, appreciate our strengths, and overcome the FUD. Instead of defacing and degrading our our brand and way of life, provide us with constructive feedback, collaborate with us, help us overcome our weaknesses. After all, we are Mobile nations, we are one, we look out for each other, and together we will accelerate mobile technology at a rate of X to the exponent ^ of each platform i x^infinity.

Together you and I can start a revolution. Just you and I can usher in a new era of peace between each nation, each device and each user. So head this call for action and be the change you want to see in the little big web of hopes and dreams. Realize your purpose. Never surrender, never give up, never stop Moving Forward.

*Holds Device at heart center, bowing for all*

Don't you worry BlackBerry children, Chen has got a plan for you.

And with that my mutual Black/Crack/Mobile friends, may the OS within my phone, honors the OS within you. Namaste friends and thank you for activating your contracted/and or no contracted extention of yourself to the Internet of the Universe. Have a mobile weekend and an exciting launch.

Most sincerely,
    Pin:2AE3291A

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000020.jpg 
Views:	742 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	297546
    Each unique individual differs enterily from head to toe, from genetic material, to culture, to phone, and yet each one shares a common desire to arrive at their destination and be the first to check CB to redeem a code for an app they never even heard of let alone have any use for.

...Your turn to Speak up!

I know, right!
    I want some of whatever you're having man !! Cool... World War Mobile...classic.

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Q5
    09-13-14 08:18 AM
    Let OP has his joy and leave him be. We all have our guilty pleasure. Some we can't publicly reveal. No need to pour the ice bucket on OP, it's not a charity challenge.
    09-13-14 08:19 AM
    This is great post. Everyone loves a great come back not just Canadians.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 08:44 AM
    Ha ha! Love your enthusiasm OP!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 10:06 AM
    Namaste!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-13-14 10:07 AM
    Hear Hear! Not all Americans fall under the spell of the iPhone or tthe Android!

?? Q10 by way of t&at ??
    09-13-14 10:24 AM
    BlackBerry did this for us, for business, for the keyboard lovers, for the touch-screen lovers, for the rich and the poor, for the white, for the black, for humanity, for...? You know who you are and why you are here
    Everything Blackberry does is for profits not for you. Check what corporations are. They have to promote their products not us.
    09-13-14 11:17 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000020.jpg 
Views:	742 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	297546
    [Pulls cord indicating I'm getting off at the next stop]
    09-13-14 11:23 AM
    LOL, refreshingly inspiring without any negativity towards any other platform. Nice work OP, very entertaining.

I'm inspired a bit more to buy a Passport.

Also inspired s bit more to buy Care bear stickers. For some reason my brain associated them with bronies. Not sure why. My Little Ponies and Care bears are not the same thing at all.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 11:24 AM
    May I add this:
    09-13-14 01:01 PM
29 12