I'm happy any time I can get a native app, even when it's not the original... so I was excited for the development of iGrann and when they made the PRO version with headless notifications I decided to give a help to developers buying it. The app still has some issues but I expected some updates at least for the pro version but looks like there isn't any work in progress after me, and many others I guess, we payed for it.
    Forgive my bad English please.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:49 AM
    I think he's waiting for OS 10.3 to drop, since this changes allot of things when it comes to apps.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    09-10-14 10:54 AM
    I'm happy any time I can get a native app, even when it's not the original... so I was excited for the development of iGrann and when they made the PRO version with headless notifications I decided to give a help to developers buying it. The app still has some issues but I expected some updates at least for the pro version but looks like there isn't any work in progress after me, and many others I guess, we payed for it.
    Forgive my bad English please.

Posted via CB10
    In the igrann thread, the dev actually mentions that he's had an update ready for some time but is having some issues with his developer signing key he's trying to work out with BlackBerry.
    09-15-14 09:49 PM