Steps
    1. Download Sachesi 2.0.0 RC: https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/
    2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB
    3. Run Sachesi!
    4. (First time you use Sachesi): Go to Install tab and and type in password for your device
    5. Go to Search tab and click 'Search', then 'Download All'
    6. When that is finished, go to Install tab and 'Install Folder' and choose the folder that was created.
    7. Your phone will reboot and it will take several minutes to process the upgrade

Congratulations! You should be on the new OS, updated OTA with everything migrated correctly and no need to backup or restore.

Troubleshooting
    Step #4: If it is not detecting your device, go to Settings -> Storage and Access on your device and make sure it is set correctly to either 'Connect to Windows' for Windows or 'Connect to Mac' for everything else.

Step #5: Don't click 'Download All' unless the 'Download Device' is correctly set. It should say 'Connected' and NOT 'As Above'. If your device is not connected, refer to #4.
    If your download is especially slow or keeps stopping, you may wish to use a Download Manager such as jDownloader instead. In this case, use the 'Grab Links' button instead.

Step #6: If the install does not work, make sure it is not a company phone. Your company phone may have a policy set to block installing.

Step #7: If your phone feels buggy after the install, it may be because you didn't install OS + Radio + Apps together. Installing the OS separately can cause issues because your settings won't be migrated, if required. This can hose your install completely so please make sure you upgrade files together.

If anything otherwise strange happens during this process, please contact me ASAP with your bug report so I can fix it.

Video demonstration:
    Last edited by xsacha; 11-05-14 at 01:57 AM.
    Uzi, FrankIAm, ronfc and 69 others like this.
    09-09-14 10:34 AM
    Sticky, please.
    09-09-14 10:41 AM
    Thanks...always love tutorials!
    09-09-14 10:45 AM
    Your software is a piece of cake to use. I was apprehensive to try it, then with the newest leak I said wth... I was tired of auto loaders wiping my phone. Figured it out without reading instructions, now it's all I will use. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:48 AM
    New release!

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    09-09-14 10:48 AM
    So do I need the core, debrick and radio files to do a non destructive upgrade or just core and radio or debrick and radio?
    09-09-14 11:52 AM
    why is it asking for a registration code/
    09-09-14 12:02 PM
    Yes. I like this way.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 12:04 PM
    So do I need the core, debrick and radio files to do a non destructive upgrade or just core and radio or debrick and radio?
    When you click Search, by default it is using the Core OS + Radio + Apps.
    Updating via Sachesi cannot do destructive upgrades. You need to combine an autoloader for that (eg. in Extract tab).

To get the full OS, you need to get the apps too. If you install a Debrick OS via Sachesi, it'll only update the Core OS (as the other part of a debrick is destructive).
    09-09-14 01:25 PM
    hmm. OK. so to get this straight. I downloaded three files for my Z30. The core os, debrick and radio from links provided in forums. Do I need to extract them? Which files exactly do I need to use? all three? or just debrick ( includes os and apps) + radio. I just want to upgrade my phone to 10.3 non destructive.

Thanks in advanced. Ive upgraded many BBOS leaks but BB10 leaks are new to me. Just want to be clear and have my ducks in order.
    09-09-14 01:34 PM
    hmm. OK. so to get this straight. I downloaded three files for my Z30. The core os, debrick and radio from links provided in forums. Do I need to extract them? Which files exactly do I need to use? all three? or just debrick ( includes os and apps) + radio. I just want to upgrade my phone to 10.3 non destructive.

Thanks in advanced. Ive upgraded many BBOS leaks but BB10 leaks are new to me. Just want to be clear and have my ducks in order.
    So basically, the Debrick OS contains the Core OS and the apps but it is only usable (for apps) by using an autoloader.
    That is, you won't be able to upgrade the apps with that combination.

To retrieve the apps, you either need to go to the Extract tab in Sachesi and 'Extract Apps' from the Debrick OS ... OR... download the apps via the Search tab (Grab Links or Download All).

I'll assume you don't want to download more stuff, so we'll go with the first option:
    1. Go to extract tab and select 'Extract Apps'
    2. Choose the Debrick OS.
    3. Put the Core OS and Radio in to the folder that was created (with the apps inside).
    4. Drag that folder on to Install tab.
    taveesh, SaraVibes and umbrau44 like this.
    09-09-14 01:47 PM
    Got it. Thanks!
    09-09-14 01:49 PM
    So this method by the OP won't wipe my device and it's settings (including photos and videos) if I use it? In other ways, no need for backup via Link? Etc

Posted via a sexy QTEN
    09-09-14 02:49 PM
    Yes is like an official OTA upgrade

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.3.0.1130 the mysteriously disappearing leak
    09-09-14 03:03 PM
    So this method by the OP won't wipe my device and it's settings (including photos and videos) if I use it? In other ways, no need for backup via Link? Etc

Posted via a sexy QTEN
    it's always good to make a backup... just in case something goes wrong...
    bungaboy and mzway like this.
    09-09-14 03:08 PM
    Thanks for your advice and help. Went smoothly now running 10.3.0.1154. I noticed when messing around with your utility that there is an 11.3.0.1172 in the pipe. Links didn't work though.

Cheers
    09-09-14 06:46 PM
    So can this be used to update from 10.2.1 to 10.3? Or do I still need to use an auto loader to make the transition??

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 09:36 PM
    So can this be used to update from 10.2.1 to 10.3? Or do I still need to use an auto loader to make the transition??
    Yes, you can even upgrade from 10.0.0 to 10.3 if you want.

Thanks for your advice and help. Went smoothly now running 10.3.0.1154. I noticed when messing around with your utility that there is an 11.3.0.1172 in the pipe. Links didn't work though.
    That OS was released only for the Passport, due to a requirement by the FCC or their certifier.
    It is identical to 1154 in every way except a text description change about the amount of radiation the device emits.
    Grizco likes this.
    09-09-14 10:25 PM
    I am a bit confused, I am not new to leaks or autoloaders but I am with sachesi.

I followed the instructions above and it does show my device z10 stl100-3 however above it it says passport on the right it does show 10.3.0.1154 but for SQW 100-1 the grab links says they are modified for my device so I went ahead with download all however when I go to the install folder and attempt the update it tells me the OS is for another device and am I sure I want to install it.

I just need help to know whether I can safely proceed or not or will I brick my z10.

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    d3rd likes this.
    09-10-14 07:37 AM
    Thanks! As it's a new feature and I have only the same family of device, it was difficult to test these matched up 100%. It might possibly be a small bug in the code.

What did it say the OS type was that it downloaded? and what did it say your device is?
    This is in the error message that pops up.

Edit: I had another glance over the code but couldn't see anything obvious.
    Last edited by xsacha; 09-10-14 at 08:38 AM.
    09-10-14 08:23 AM
    I have the same question, and have a Q10 with Telus Mobility and having never used this (sachesi) method, I just want to be sure we are doing the right thing?? Nowhere in the tutorial does it seem to cover country codes, model numbers etc. It does connect and identify my phone as Q10

I am a bit confused, I am not new to leaks or autoloaders but I am with sachesi.

I followed the instructions above and it does show my device z10 stl100-3 however above it it says passport on the right it does show 10.3.0.1154 but for SQW 100-1 the grab links says they are modified for my device so I went ahead with download all however when I go to the install folder and attempt the update it tells me the OS is for another device and am I sure I want to install it.

I just need help to know whether I can safely proceed or not or will I brick my z10.

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 08:43 AM
    I have the same question, and have a Q10 with Telus Mobility and having never used this (sachesi) method, I just want to be sure we are doing the right thing?? Nowhere in the tutorial does it seem to cover country codes, model numbers etc. It does connect and identify my phone as Q10
    You shouldn't need to worry about country/carrier codes or model numbers. The default will give the latest OS as of today.

In the future, if a new update comes out, you may find a better country/carrier code advertised on the forums.
    09-10-14 08:57 AM
    Ok thanks. When I load Sanchesi, the default Search Device is Passport , although Download Device is correct as SQN 100-1 connected. If I change Search Device to Q10, then and Search, I get the default OS (10.2) If I search with Passport selected I get 10.3.1152 but when I try and load those downloaded files, I get the
    WARNING: The radio file you have selected to install is for a different device!
    Radio Type: qc8974.wtr2
    Your device: QC8960.wtr

Sorry for being so dumb on this, but really don't want to screw up...

Thanks
    You shouldn't need to worry about country/carrier codes or model numbers. The default will give the latest OS as of today.

In the future, if a new update comes out, you may find a better country/carrier code advertised on the forums.
    09-10-14 09:24 AM
    Thanks xscha, here is a screen shot of what i am seeing.
    Sachesi Tutorial: How to install the latest OS as an Update-sachesi.jpg

Hope that helps.
    09-10-14 10:35 AM
    Thanks xscha, here is a screen shot of what i am seeing.
    Hope that helps.
    Yeah that looks fine.
    09-10-14 10:41 AM
638 123 ...