Upgrading OS10 devices using Autoloader - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Which of these is the official T-Mobile USA autoloader? I'm looking for the latest official one (not 10.3!).

I'm not a brilliant person, but I know it's 10.2.1-something. But which specifically?
    09-08-14 04:59 PM
    Upgrading OS10 devices using Autoloader - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Which of these is the official T-Mobile USA autoloader? I'm looking for the latest official one (not 10.3!).

I'm not a brilliant person, but I know it's 10.2.1-something. But which specifically?
    Presuming your service provider is T-Mobile you can load the official 10.2. version using the reload device software function on BBLink. This is a non destructive load reload unlike an autoloader. Otherwise Thurask's archive of OS's might help you:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/

EDIT: If you are not a T-Mobile subscriber but know someone who is, borrow their sim card, insert it in your phone and run the reload in BBLink.
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    09-08-14 05:14 PM
    Ever since I did a security wipe one time no matter what OS leak, autoloader, update, or reload of OS I do Wi-Fi doesn't turn on. I click the Turn on Wi-fi option in settings and it turns off instantly, as if it was disabled. I bought a new battery, the phone is more or less undamaged physically (So I'm sure it's not a hardware issue, and it also began after a security wipe), and I don't know what to do
    09-08-14 05:58 PM
    Ever since I did a security wipe one time no matter what OS leak, autoloader, update, or reload of OS I do Wi-Fi doesn't turn on. I click the Turn on Wi-fi option in settings and it turns off instantly, as if it was disabled. I bought a new battery, the phone is more or less undamaged physically (So I'm sure it's not a hardware issue, and it also began after a security wipe), and I don't know what to do
    I did a quick search and this issue has popped up a few times and not just T-Mobile users. but the threads I looked at don't really contain any suggested solutions.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=wifi+...JqrE8gew44C4Bw
    09-08-14 08:06 PM
    The official T-Mobile BlackBerry operating system is 10.2.1.2156. If you can't find it, you can get .3175 and it should work just fine.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 08:21 PM
    Is your phone a banded, T-Mo phone? Also, I am running OS Version .3247 and wifi-calling works perfectly, so it's also compatible.

When you did the later OS updates, did you perform another security wipe? If now you may want to try another wipe. Also, are you connecting to cell network OK? Is it just wifi?
    09-08-14 10:40 PM
    I have an official store bought BlackBerry Q10 phone. It was giving me problems and I did a security wipe. Since that day, sim card or no sim card, the phone didn't go past the initial set up. It couldn't detect network or WiFi and didn't allow me to skip. The battery eventually died. So I just bought a new battery, autoloaded 10.3, and the network worked. WiFi didn't. So I then did the official T-Mobile one listed in their site but same problem, it doesn't detect WiFi. So I'm sure it's not hardware related because 10.3 fixed half of the issue except no WiFi. I did an os reload through BlackBerry Link and it still didn't go past the initial setup. It's stuck in an infinite loop searching for WiFi which it never finds. And I can't skip it. It's as if the security wipe just broke it, since it was never the same since then. I didn't pull the battery or anything. Autoloaders aren't helping me either.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 12:05 AM
    By store-bought, you mean you did not buy it from T-Mo? What model is it? I don't know that much about teh Q, but I'm sure someone here can help you sort.
    09-09-14 12:50 AM
    By store-bought, you mean you did not buy it from T-Mo? What model is it? I don't know that much about teh Q, but I'm sure someone here can help you sort.
    I purchased it directly from a T-Mobile store in the United States the day it was released. I think the model number is SQN100-5. When I did the security wipe I was running the latest 10.2.1 OS. The problem is that Wi-Fi doesn't work. After the security wipe the phone was stuck in the initial setup wizard ("scanning for network"), but without the option to skip (swipe left) to continue the setup. Under the 10.3 latest leak, the phone worked except Wi-Fi didn't. I tried doing a 2nd security wipe, reloading my OS via link (with and without installing the latest update), an autoloader for 10.2.1, and an autoloader for 10.3. The phone has no physical damage either and the problem began immediately after my 1st security wipe.
    09-09-14 01:58 AM
    Wow. Again, I don't know much about the Q, but have you asked this question on the "leaked/beta" forum? They might be able to steer you to an appropriate auto-loader and/or leak?
    09-09-14 10:42 AM