Okay,

what an IMPACT!!!! So in a couple hours the sissy man Jonathan Cook will reveal the all new iPhone 6. So what do you think???

Did they copied some stuff from Blackberry like last time? Are you excited or not?

My personal highlight:
    I'm looking forward to the next video where Johny Ive waives his hands around and talks about how the design appeal came from instinct and the soul of something.
    Q10Bold, Ben1232 and Shadowyugi like this.
    09-08-14 04:27 PM
    Okay,

what an IMPACT!!!! So in a couple hours the sissy man Jonathan Cook will reveal the all new iPhone 6. So what do you think???

Did they copied some stuff from Blackberry like last time? Are you excited or not?

My personal highlight:
    I'm looking forward to the next video where Johny Ive waives his hands around and talks about how the design appeal came from instinct and the soul of something.
    Android and iOS in the end are copys if iOS, so I don't think there's much to complain about... 80% of BB10 is very comparable to Android and iOS when it launched
    09-08-14 04:31 PM
    Please explain yourself the 80% was copied from Apple?

Posted via CB10
    iBelieveInBB and Sean Fanelli like this.
    09-08-14 04:35 PM
    All that we will see is updated hardware and ios 8
    The main focus will be iwatch and maybe new ipods

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 04:40 PM
    There are people who have been queueing for over 10 days waiting in line for the soon to be released iPhone 6. Hopefully the new iPhone will come with deodorant at one end so those people won't smell like rotten apples.

* can't watch *

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 04:42 PM
    Who gives a rats bum.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 until my Z30 comes back from repair.
    NYTOC83 and acovey like this.
    09-08-14 04:50 PM
    Seems to me there's been a lot less hype than for previous launches.

Posted via CB10
    NYTOC83, boi2012 and anon(4275744) like this.
    09-08-14 04:57 PM
    All that we will see is updated hardware and ios 8
    The main focus will be iwatch and maybe new ipods

Posted via CB10
    Think these iWatch will come out???

I actually do not care about Apple. And I was a hardcore apple fan. But I made a thread because tomorrow all your sites will be covered with iNews! So why escaping?

Lets sneak what they are up to. Tomorrow you can learn how Apple throw their marketing machines on with tech sites and co. reporting every snippet of the event! I heard it will be an epic event! The location is based where 30 years ago, the great Steve Jobs, presented the Apple and mouse!

Personally I don't care about iPhone. Chocolate bar slab with no button. I wait for the Classic.

But they bring out 2 or 3 hypes out! And one major hype which will change the game!

So lets drop all the rumors in this "iPhone hype day" thread.
    09-08-14 05:00 PM
    It's Tim Cook, not Jonathan. Some accuracy around facts is always a good start.

And yes, I hate the pompous that's at CrApple too.

Posted via CB10
    Irish Blues and newcollector like this.
    09-08-14 05:03 PM
    Please explain yourself the 80% was copied from Apple?

Posted via CB10
    Look at the phone... Look at the menus... look at the form-factor. Look at the BBOS7 vs iOS, and look at BB10 vs iOS. That alone should tell you the difference. Android and BB10 copied the smartphone concept from iphone. Iphone was the first to realease what we know as the "modern smartphone". WP8 is the one that has the most difference

Everybody today can jump from a iOS to Android to BB10 and know how to work with it in a 2 or 3 minutes, because they all very similar in how they work^

the same way other copied Blackberry OS7 phones, like SamsungGalaxy chat, Nokia asha, Motorola Fire, HTC chacha etc
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-08-14 05:05 PM
    Thank you for (subconsciously) promoting the iPhone's launch in CB. :-P

Posted from an ME173X
    09-08-14 05:06 PM
    Wait, it's today?

But my pitchforks and torches are not ready yet....:[

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:08 PM
    Look at some of the features of iOS 8. Almost all of the "new" features are copied from BB10.
    09-08-14 05:08 PM
    Thank you for (subconsciously) promoting the iPhone's launch in CB. :-P

Posted from an ME173X
    I just follow Kevins path. LULZ!!!

No seriously. I know what you mean. But it 's time to get mature. And unfortunately, the iPhone hype day is something even YOU can't avoid. So why not looking and learning about this? What are they doing better? Which partners are jumping in again? Which new things will they bring out? I heard there is some new payment system.

All this will direct the direction. And you can be sure, that even Mr. Chen will watch closely what will be revealed at Cupertino.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    09-08-14 05:14 PM
    so...alot of apple naysayers think the company is not losing ground. In the local news today I read this:

But unless Apple Inc. makes a significant breakthrough with its product release Tuesday — a release that could be a new iPhone, or the much-predicted iWatch — its supremacy as a tech titan could be in jeopardy.

That’s because iPhone, which had 25.1 per cent of the smartphone market in 2012, according to market research firm IDC, is losing ground rapidly to other smartphone makers.
    Innovation is gone..Expect iPhone to come with...the same...and some copied stuff from BB..
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    09-08-14 05:15 PM
    Anjd I mean Jonathan Ive! Not the sissy Tim Cook. Over the years when an iDevice came out, they release these hype videos where they speak passionate about this "groundbreaking" device.
    A lot of people eat this crap up man. If they weren't selling so many devices people would laugh them out of the building.
    09-08-14 05:16 PM
    so...alot of apple naysayers think the company is not losing ground. In the local news today I read this:

Innovation is gone..Expect iPhone to come with...the same...and some copied stuff from BB..
    Iphone is the market leader, so as it happens in any industry, people coppy stuff from each others... BB10 copied almost everything from Android and iOS when it launched. BB10 is much more similar to android and iOS than WP8 for example

How Do you like the new "blackberry assistant" in 10.3? do you remember Siri?
    09-08-14 05:18 PM
    Iphone is the market leader, so as it happens in any industry, people coppy stuff from each others... BB10 copied almost everything from Android and iOS when it launched. BB10 is much more similar to android and iOS than WP8 for example
    Lol you're funny. Now look at Apples new features. Where did they get those from...

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:21 PM
    I'll be watching for sure.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:22 PM

How Do you like the new "blackberry assistant" in 10.3? do you remember Siri?
    buddy, read my message again. Every "new" feature in iPhone is copied. iPhone was the pioneer for the touchscreen phone perce..dude died and ever since it has been copied stuff and that is the solely truth.
    09-08-14 05:23 PM
    Well we must all remember that Apple invented NFC. Don't believe me then look here. : Apple's iPhone 6 Preview: Why It's Not About the Money (sarcasm may occur)
    parryberry likes this.
    09-08-14 05:26 PM
    Remember when Steve Jobs brought out the "One more thing"?? It was just fun and he presented real innovations.

Tomorrow tell me please what will the iPhone bring out new??? They will OVERHYPE the new processor and better camera. Every year the same BS!!! And the payment system! Yuck!

I, say it again. I will crack up seeing Johnny Ive hyping the iDevice in these videos. He acts like a hollywood star! I will crack up!!!
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    09-08-14 05:27 PM
    buddy, read my message again. Every "new" feature in iPhone is copied. iPhone was the pioneer for the touchscreen phone perce..dude died and ever since it has been copied stuff and that is the solely truth.
    I don't see what you're on about. Smartphones didn't evolve much from the last 2-3 years... All they do is add more pixels in the camera and in the screen, and make bigger screens.

What kind of inovation you think companys are copying from each other? From what I see, not much. All I see is useless features like dual camera, water proof, air gestures, and crap that's only usefull to show in family dinners and in the bar with friends. Smartphones only had small improvements since then, no ground breaking stuff.

Since the launch of the first iphone, the biggest inovation I see is Passport's keyboard.

I want to know wich great inovation iOS copied from Android, WP8 and BB10, the only one I remember is the bigger screen for the iphone 6. But I can remember the galaxy 5S copying finger print scanner, and galaxy G3 copying dual tone flash, and I'm sure saphire displays will become the new trend
    09-08-14 05:30 PM
    I'm sure saphire displays will become the new trend
    Gorilla Glass 3 is already better than iPhones Sapphire glass...no trend will happen

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:36 PM
    straightforward talk here, Apple is losing ground, fact.
    parryberry likes this.
    09-08-14 05:41 PM
74 123