I was listening to music on it and the music stopped playing. So I reached over and unplugged the power and aux cable from it, then flipped the switch off (O). The light is still lit blue/green like it's on the charger and connected to bluetooth, despite having disabled BT on my phone. I can't get it to turn off, and I'm not sure how to take it apart.

Is there any way to fix this? It takes forever for these to run down when idle...

Attachment 296541
    09-08-14 11:05 AM
    Try dropping it lightly!! ( you'd be surprised)

09-08-14 11:44 AM
    I was listening to music on it and the music stopped playing. So I reached over and unplugged the power and aux cable from it, then flipped the switch off (O). The light is still lit blue/green like it's on the charger and connected to bluetooth, despite having disabled BT on my phone. I can't get it to turn off, and I'm not sure how to take it apart.

Is there any way to fix this? It takes forever for these to run down when idle...

Attachment 296541
    I hope your speaker is fine by now.

It happened to me a few months ago. Eventually I left it idle in the drawer. A few weeks later, it works again by charging it.

Unfortunately it just happens again today and the light is always blue now. Have you found any quick fizz? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 11:33 AM
    I hope your speaker is fine by now.

It happened to me a few months ago. Eventually I left it idle in the drawer. A few weeks later, it works again by charging it.

Unfortunately it just happens again today and the light is always blue now. Have you found any quick fizz? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I never found a fix aside from letting it run down. I've had better luck recently with only plugging it in to charge. I charge it once every other day or so (stream for about 6 hours a day). I also turn it off when I leave the office I haven't had it freeze since I started doing this.
    10-31-14 11:38 AM
    I never found a fix aside from letting it run down. I've had better luck recently with only plugging it in to charge. I charge it once every other day or so (stream for about 6 hours a day). I also turn it off when I leave the office I haven't had it freeze since I started doing this.
    Thanks. I shall let it run down and hope its LED will turn off soon...

I think it's kinda a random thing to break down then.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 11:44 AM