09-08-14 04:38 AM
    From what I've heard T-Mobile CZ isn't either. They tested the Passport, but when my friend asked whether they are going to sell it, a person from T-Mobile said they decided Passport isn't suitable for "Czech market".

Basically carriers are complaining that people don't buy BlackBerry and at the same time when someone walks in and asks about a BlackBerry, they get an answer that BlackBerry is going out of business, that they do not make new phones and stopped supporting the current ones which is a total horsesh.t... It looks like the situation isn't much better in USA and Canada, too many stories about carrier or BestBuy workers trying to convince customers to choose Android instead of BlackBerry.

But don't worry, you'll be able to get it, I've been asking about Passport availability in czech eshops and at least shopblackberry.cz and max-shop.cz are going to order the device as soon as it's possible. This situation sucks though, I hope Chen will fix the carrier partnership.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 06:54 AM
    It just sucks that we can't get it on contract. 16000kc is quite a lot if not on installments at least

I might end up buying Z30 since the price is dropping like crazy! did you see that?
    09-08-14 07:44 AM
    Honestly I didn't buy a phone on contract in my life, I don't think it's very profitable cause in the end you pay more money for the services than you save for the phone. 16k CZK is not a small price, especially for a BlackBerry, but if I decide I'm happy with Passpport after I test itbproperly for a review, I'll give the cash.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 08:31 AM
    I did once and it was big mistake (O2 is a rip off) but unfortunately I have to do the same mistake again for such high price
    09-08-14 09:00 AM