Will we see a new BB10 tablet as part of the complete communication solution. I love my playbook but without support it will become out dated very quick.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 08:49 AM
    maybe in second half of 2015 something might happen. Depends on how well the classic and passport sell
    09-07-14 08:54 AM
    I hope so, it would be nice to have an integrated phone/ tablet/ computer combo. Make it flexable, secure, and sanely priced and it will sell.
    09-07-14 09:59 AM
    I would love to have a tablet that works just as good as my Z30, however, I just can't see them taking a chance it again, especially since Chen has mentioned that they need to sell 10 million phones to just make a decent profit.

If the Passport ends up being the saving grace that BlackBerry needs to post incredible profits, maybe we will see one sooner rather than later

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 10:41 AM
    maybe in second half of 2015 something might happen. Depends on how well the classic and passport sell
    The Passport is your tablet.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    09-07-14 11:15 AM
    After the way they handled the PlayBook would you buy a BB10 tablet? I definitely wouldn't buy it or any other device at/near launch.

Posted via CB10
    nealjane1 likes this.
    09-07-14 04:56 PM
    After the way they handled the PlayBook would you buy a BB10 tablet? I definitely wouldn't buy it or any other device at/near launch.

Posted via CB10
    I agree and disagree with your comment. I would be hesitant because of their support last time. But on the other hand, BlackBerry has changed very much since then and we now have Chen. Also, my playbook is still a great device so if they make the playbook 2 (if there'll be one), and if it's about as good as the first and if it's a decent price, then I'd buy it

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 05:01 PM
    No - it's getting on for three years since BB10 was released and we've only had what, 5 phones - so i cnat see a tablet apearing unless there is a mojor shift in the companys direction.

Which is a shame cos BBOS is much more secure than android and I can't see why BBRY aren't rammin home this message.

But hey - there's no future in tablets
    anon(4067838) likes this.
    09-08-14 02:38 AM
    I agree and disagree with your comment. I would be hesitant because of their support last time. But on the other hand, BlackBerry has changed very much since then and we now have Chen. Also, my playbook is still a great device so if they make the playbook 2 (if there'll be one), and if it's about as good as the first and if it's a decent price, then I'd buy it

Posted via CB10
    Oh if/when the price dropped I would probably get one. I waited on the PB and bought it for $200, and at that price I really have no complaints. Its still a pretty nice piece of equipment even though we never got BB10 on it.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 04:02 PM
    I think we will. It seriously can't be that much work to scale up BB10 for it. I mean, they're already doing that for the Passport.

And keep in mind that the leaks of Blend mention tablets. It is hard for me to believe that they would make it tablet-compatible without intentions of it running on their OWN tablet.
    09-08-14 04:48 PM
    Not going to happen. Give it up, there is a better chance of the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series than BB ever making another tablet. BB has a hard enough time selling phones without the headache of trying the Tablet market again, It would surely be the final fiscal ruination of a slowly recovering BB.
    09-09-14 09:35 PM
    Not a chance for another playbook no matter who is running the show. After a promise to keep emailing alive and then lying, I for one will never buy another bb tablet.
    09-11-14 12:29 AM
    If they made one I'd buy it in a heartbeat but I don't see it happening.

The simple fact that blend is being released to tie BB10 phones into android and ios tablets says to me that that's their solution to their lack of tablet. If they intended to release a tablet why make the competitions tablets more compeling to your users?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 12:38 AM
    No - it's getting on for three years since BB10 was released and we've only had what, 5 phones - so i cnat see a tablet apearing unless there is a mojor shift in the companys direction.

Which is a shame cos BBOS is much more secure than android and I can't see why BBRY aren't rammin home this message.

*two years since bb10

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 12:52 AM
    its the first time blackberry has a complete os with 10.3.this os MUST be released on a tablet.
    09-11-14 04:09 AM
    It is my dearest wish. Please, John Chen, make it happen.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:34 AM

Three years? It was released in January of 2013. How did you come up with 3 years.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:36 AM
    They did, it's called the Z30.......

c
    09-11-14 10:53 AM