Okay, so I searched for both problems but couldn't find a solution.
    First problem that I detected was something wrong with the third-party application settings. My cellular data would work fine in Opera Mini, WhatsApp and all, but after, say, a couple of hours, it would stop working. However, it would still work in the native BB browser. I'd have to remove the battery and switch it on again, then again it would work just fine with the third-party apps. And after some time, the same problem occurs.
    I thought updating the phone would fix it, which brings me to my 2nd problem. The device won't update. I know there's an OS6 for Curve 9300 available out there, but the BlackBerry Desktop Software says there isn't any. I downloaded the OS manually, installed it, deleted the vendor files, but it wouldn't detect the applications in Loader.exe. When I tried to add them manually, it said that they were not compatible with my device.
    Please help me with these. And I hope a BIS plan doesn't have to do anything with these, because I don't have one :-|

About phone :-
    Carrier: I couldn't find any particular carrier mentioned anywhere in my phone, although when I signed in to App World from PC, it said "9300, India, Bharti Airtel" :/
    09-07-14 01:29 AM
    Hi, you need an active BIS sim card when updating OS on legacy devices. Even the lowest plan available.

Sent from my White Q10 using Tapatalk
    Anas Khan likes this.
    09-07-14 01:45 AM
    Hi, you need an active BIS sim card when updating OS on legacy devices. Even the lowest plan available.

Sent from my White Q10 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I'll try
    09-07-14 01:54 AM
    Hi,
    I'm new here, me too thats my dilemma, what is BIS how can i have that plan.
    How can i know my carrier?

Many Thanks!
    11-03-14 07:43 PM