I have a problem, every time I finish a call I get taken to my phone app page, I then manage to invariably call one of my 'speed dial' contacts, I seem to make many unintentional calls this way.

Is there any way I can be taken to my normal home page (first icon page) in 10.2 and has this situation changed in 10.3 ?

Posted from my trusty ? Z30 ?
    09-06-14 03:32 AM
    Put a request in at blackberry.icanfixit.com.

I find that the call app behavior in general disrupts my work flow, and would like it to not maximize after I minimize it. Currently, it maximizes at the start of dialing, again when connected, and when the call is disconnected.
    I often call clients and then open Remember App or the Browser so I can look at information while talking with them. I literally have to minimize the call app three times during a phone call so I can stay in the Remember app and take complete notes.
    My suggestion was to add a ribbon notification at the top of the screen displaying contact /number dialed, call time, and call status (dialing, connected, on hold, etc). This would allow the phone call to stay in the forefront, while also allowing the user to navigate to other apps without bring disrupted.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 06:34 AM
    I can't see any point in having the call screen showing during a call, I know who I've called, I don't need reminding. I see your point about having the call screen minimised.

If I need to make another call I'm quite capable of pressing the phone icon to bring up the call screen, I don't need to be presented with it at the end of a call, I have to minimise it then close it after every call, that's giving me work to do, not adding to my productivity which is what I thought BlackBerry was all about.

Does anyone know if this is any different in 10.3 ?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    eldrover likes this.
    09-06-14 11:07 AM
    I am so tired of accidently dialing speed dial contacts. Super embarrassing.

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    09-16-14 10:06 AM
    I've noticed that if I am in an app and I get a phone call, when I end that phone call I am returned to the app I was in and the phone app just closes on 10.3.
    09-16-14 12:01 PM
    That's good news.

09-16-14 06:35 PM
    I am so tired of accidently dialing speed dial contacts. Super embarrassing.

Had this all the time drove me insane. After getting a holster the button dialing decreased.

Still annoying that it takes you to the call app

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1154
    09-16-14 07:59 PM