Hi
    I want to block a number so that I not receive call or text from it.

Whtz the procedure. As there is no option in call blocking for a specific no.

Is it possible to block a specific no.

Thanks
    09-04-14 03:52 AM
    When OS10.3 goes live, expect to see several call blocking apps to start working or be updated to work properly in filtering calls/messages by number. 10.3 will include the API's needed for developers to access the phone system for call blocking.
    As it stands now, the ability for a third party app to filter calls by number isn't possible.

The base function is built into the OS's that are under 10.3, however your cell provider can disable or hide that function. Sadly most do disable/hide that function so your are "forced" to pay them for their call blocking service.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-04-14 06:46 AM
    U can delete the contact from your contact list and then go to settings> privacy and security> parental control > call from contacts only. U won't receive calls or text from someone not present in your contact list. Hope it solves your problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 04:40 PM
    U can delete the contact from your contact list and then go to settings> privacy and security> parental control > call from contacts only. U won't receive calls or text from someone not present in your contact list. Hope it solves your problem.

Posted via CB10
    Do you really think it is an acceptable solution not being able to receive calls that are not on your contact list? I mean - really??
    gebco likes this.
    09-04-14 04:56 PM
    I made a contact called "Spam". When I get a call from a telemarketer I add it to my spam contact. That contact is set to not ring, not vibrate. It will still show up as a call, but if it is one of the numbers I've entered, the screen shows as "Spam" and I don't answer.

I know this isn't the ideal solution, but until we have call blocking, it'll work for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 09:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    I dont think this will be a solution
    09-06-14 03:32 AM