Who Will Fill the BlackBerry Void? - WorkIntelligent.ly

I saw this article from the Time website. It kind of made me upset because of the negative spin on BlackBerry. Is their any truth to this article or is it just shock news?

Let me know what you think.

Kj

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 06:09 PM
    Who Will Fill the BlackBerry Void? - WorkIntelligent.ly

I saw this article from the Time website. It kind of made me upset because of the negative spin on BlackBerry. Is their any truth to this article or is it just shock news?

Let me know what you think.

Kj

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't pay this article much heed, after all it's dated January, 2014, that's 8 months ago and, quite frankly, BlackBerry is in a very much stronger position now than they have been for a very long time. Even 8 months ago they were much healthier than this article alludes to. This article is based on the usual knee-jerk reactionist biases that plague tech reporting these days. Nothing in that article was based on fact, just pure supposition and speculation with a healthy dose of BlackBerry hatred thrown in for good measure. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    09-02-14 06:21 PM
    ... and the answer is: BlackBerry.
    si001 and Jonesy1966 like this.
    09-02-14 06:28 PM
    Some of the things that help in the consumer space will be good for the enterprise and vice versa.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 08:34 PM
    Thanks, very much for the thoughtful reply.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 08:35 PM
    I don't know what will happen in the future. But I do know that a few government agencies have gone to Samsung and use Good.

We got Note 2 devices earlier this year. And I hate Good with the heat of the fire from a million burning suns. But that's what we're on and I expect another government agency to move to Note devices once they're funded during the first three months of FY15.

So to answer the question posed, some segments of enterprise are moving to Samsung.

Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk
    09-03-14 07:34 AM
    I don't know what will happen in the future. But I do know that a few government agencies have gone to Samsung and use Good.

We got Note 2 devices earlier this year. And I hate Good with the heat of the fire from a million burning suns. But that's what we're on and I expect another government agency to move to Note devices once they're funded during the first three months of FY15.

So to answer the question posed, some segments of enterprise are moving to Samsung.

Well, those government agencies will feel the heat of a million hackers, breach will come fast and easy.....then BlackBerry will be hired again, on their financial terms. so all is well.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 07:42 AM
    Which would serve me will since I fought the move as long as I could.
    09-03-14 07:45 AM