This is the method i use when i deploy my app using Qt IDE so it also work also when i want to sideload app or just want to install .bar to BlackBerry device. As i didn't found any thread about this so i just want to share these tips for those didn't want hassle using USB cable. To sideload app or install .bar to just follow the usual instruction on How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com .The only different is the IP address. Instead of using default IP addresse(169.254.0.1), just use your internet IP address which can be found at wifi information. Just make sure both is connected to the same wifi network. This save the hassle of using cable.
    Last edited by Traxxmy; 09-01-14 at 11:04 AM.
    09-01-14 09:41 AM
    how to download and install snap on bb z10?
    Here's my preferred method.

Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Un-archive the exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    3. Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    4. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    5. Plug your device into your computer.
    6. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    7. Click on the install tab.
    8. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    9. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    So doing it this way means you can install a bar file without a cable? not an apk, right?
    09-01-14 11:14 AM
    So doing it this way means you can install a bar file without a cable? not an apk, right?
    Not sure because never try with .apk but if anyone managed to install .apk with the same method using cable then it should work with .apk. It still depend on the goggle extension to install. Just there is no need for USB cable.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    09-01-14 11:28 AM
    This is the method i use when i deploy my app using Qt IDE so it also work also when i want to sideload app or just want to install .bar to BlackBerry device. As i didn't found any thread about this so i just want to share these tips for those didn't want hassle using USB cable. To sideload app or install .bar to just follow the usual instruction on How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com .The only different is the IP address. Instead of using default IP addresse(169.254.0.1), just use your internet IP address which can be found at wifi information. Just make sure both is connected to the same wifi network. This save the hassle of using cable.
    The other big difference is that Snap does not require you to turn on Development Mode to load a bar file. This makes it simpler for those new to side loading, I've found.
    09-01-14 02:15 PM
    Also, apk files aren't side loaded. They install directly from device. You just need to get them somewhere in the device storage or on your mSD card.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 09-21-14 at 03:02 PM.
    09-01-14 02:16 PM
    The chrome extension allows installing of bars through the network, wifi, or USB. Requires development mode, but works nicely.

Sachesi is easier if you have a cable, since you don't need development mode turned on, not that it's a hard thing to enable.

If you find yourself self without a cable then chrome extension is the way to go.

I don't think that you can load os or radio bars though.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1130
    09-01-14 03:56 PM
    09-05-14 08:41 AM
    Here's my preferred method.

Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Un-archive the exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    3. Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    4. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    5. Plug your device into your computer.
    6. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    7. Click on the install tab.
    8. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    9. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    09-05-14 09:48 AM