Copy to Clipboard with ease with Clipboard List. Add as many items as you want to the list and just tap the item you want and it will automatically be placed on your clipboard for easy pasting. Made in native BlackBerry 10 code, Clipboard List is super fast. End tedious typing of oft-used phrases, addresses, usernames, etc with Clipboard List. You have the option for a confirmation on copy, minimize on copy, and/or quit on copy. See screen shots. You can also import/export your clipboard list for safe keeping. Save time with Clipboard List today.

Price: .99 cents

Clipboard List - BlackBerry World

Clipboard List - Copy to Clipboard with one touch-screen-shot-2014-09-01-9.54.14-am.png

Clipboard List - Copy to Clipboard with one touch-screen-shot-2014-09-01-9.54.25-am.png

Clipboard List - Copy to Clipboard with one touch-screen-shot-2014-09-01-9.54.33-am.png

Clipboard List - Copy to Clipboard with one touch-screen-shot-2014-09-01-9.53.45-am.png

Clipboard List - BlackBerry World
    09-01-14 08:56 AM
    Cool! Thanks for supporting BB10!
    09-01-14 09:40 AM
    Good luck with your new app.
    09-01-14 11:55 AM
    What's the difference between this and Clipman?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 12:12 PM
    What's the difference between this and Clipman?

Posted via CB10
    I'll keep it factual and describe mine because mine it a competing product(I have ClipMan too but wanted something more for my way of using my BlackBerry so I made Clipboard List.)

- Clipboard List is 1/2 the price.
    - Clipboard List doesn't monitor the clipboard nor does it put every clipboard item on it except that which you want on it.
    - Clipboard List does not have any headless part running in the background. It won't use battery when not opened.
    - Clipboard List takes but one touch on the list item you want to put it on your clipboard.
    - Clipboard List has an option to minimize and/or quit the app on copy to clipboard.

I'm not trying to get in a match with fellow developers(It's just not my way.) ClipMan is obviously a hugely successful product and has more features. But like I said, I wanted to save any extra tedious swipes, touches etc. so I made Clipboard List to make it possibly the quickest and most efficient way to get phrases, words, usernames, etc. on your clipboard.
    09-01-14 01:19 PM
    Off topic, but related as you are the dev for all...
    What are the differences between the following:

Audio Recorder
    Phone Recorder
    Voice Recorder Pro

...and...

Altai
    Annapurna

Offhand, I really like the way you present your apps. Lightweight, minimalist utilities using native UI elements with a specific purpose. Reminds me of the suckless.org tools. And plans to offer a headless file wipe + file encryption app? Something light, fast, standards-based and efficient...
    09-01-14 08:41 PM
    Off topic, but related as you are the dev for all...
    What are the differences between the following:

Audio Recorder
    Phone Recorder
    Voice Recorder Pro

...and...

Altai
    Annapurna

Offhand, I really like the way you present your apps. Lightweight, minimalist utilities using native UI elements with a specific purpose. Reminds me of the suckless.org tools. And plans to offer a headless file wipe + file encryption app? Something light, fast, standards-based and efficient...
    Thanks.

Altai and Annapurna are the same. I made multiple ones so as to open other sites on a fullscreen browser. I hadn't found a good way to do multi-tabs that would be memory efficient etc.

Recorders are about the same except Phone Rec has a headless portion that records call conversations.

I see there are two other file wipe apps that are native by other devs so I prob will pass on that. But, I'm always trying to figure out how to do a native 7z app that supports its 256 AES encryption abilities(haven't heard that any org has broken that one. Furthermore it would be cross-platform encryption.) if I ever get it figured out I'd announce it here but as of now I see no near-future solution.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 09:20 PM
    I have the other two file shredding apps on my device. Neither one has the minimalist look, feel and operation that your apps have. Thanks for the reply, I will take another look at your current crop of offerings and am looking forwards to more. The author of ZArchiver (Android) had previously mentioned something along the lines of unavailable libraries and memory requirements as reasons for not being able to offer the app as a port. Nonetheless, an app which features support for 7z + AES-256 would be an outstanding addition to any BB10 toolbox.
    09-01-14 09:56 PM
    1. Possible to allow for manual sorting?

2. Possible to add a setting to open links in Browser?
    Last edited by adamlau; 09-03-14 at 12:52 AM.
    09-02-14 11:56 PM
    I'll keep it factual and describe mine because mine it a competing product(I have ClipMan too but wanted something more for my way of using my BlackBerry so I made Clipboard List.)
    Good approach! Choice is always good, but at the current state I still prefer Clipman. Maybe I just got used to how it works.

- Clipboard List doesn't monitor the clipboard nor does it put every clipboard item on it except that which you want on it.
    - Clipboard List does not have any headless part running in the background. It won't use battery when not opened.
    I think you should add this at least as a optional feature. And compared to other apps Clipman takes over here always nearly zero resources... 0.0x% Battery. So it really doesn't hurt compared to what the headless part offers.

On the other side it seems like a good idea to have for some stuff only a manually handled list. Maybe I could use your app additionally to clipman. At this point your app is simply different and can't replace ClipMan. Great addition, but not a replacement.

- Clipboard List takes but one touch on the list item you want to put it on your clipboard.
    - Clipboard List has an option to minimize and/or quit the app on copy to clipboard.
    THIS is it! I've made already a few weeks ago a suggestion to copy something with a single touch to the clipboard. But the developer of clipman replied that despite the fact that he likes my idea he won't do it at the moment because he is currently simply too busy with the development of BlackBullet and the clipboard sync function with the desktop to do it immediately.

But at least he had put it at his to-do-list. The sync between my Z30 and my Windows Clipboard works in the meantime, so he hadn't made false promises at his mail regarding his development plans.

I'm not trying to get in a match with fellow developers(It's just not my way.) ClipMan is obviously a hugely successful product and has more features. But like I said, I wanted to save any extra tedious swipes, touches etc. so I made Clipboard List to make it possibly the quickest and most efficient way to get phrases, words, usernames, etc. on your clipboard.
    Different concept and looks promising! You have my support.
    09-03-14 05:16 AM