From what I've seen in the forums a lot of people are having the same problem. After 12 hours of restoring my Z10 with several backup files I had stored on my computer, I found a solution to this problem. The downside of it is that if I want to integrate FB back to the hub and for it to open again I need to sacrifice my contacts, texts and calendars. The problem is in the settings, if there was an option to choose which things you want to restore (like the apps) it would be much better because that way I wouldn't lose my calendar or contacts. Now, after spending all day trying to fix this error, I'm back at square one. I guess I'll just keep using the browser until 10.3 arrives and hopefully fixes the problem...

Also, if anyone knows how to restore only the settings it will be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    WorldwideRemix likes this.
    08-31-14 10:34 PM
    Update your BlackBerry Link, it actually has the option to restore only settings, only apps, only media or a combination of them.

Did you try a reboot? I mean holding the top buttom till you see the BB logo screen?
    08-31-14 11:01 PM
    Try this

1Delete the Facebook account from settings > accounts
    2Delete Facebook app
    3reboot
    4Backup settings

5reinstall Facebook
    6reboot
    7Restore settings

Does that work?
    09-01-14 12:57 AM
    I have done all the things you guys have said. And I can restore settings/calendars/local data together and I wish I had the option to toggle only one just like we can do now with the apps.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 07:05 AM
    And did any of the things we said fix the issue?
    09-02-14 09:51 AM
    Not at all. I found the solution but I don't want to use a year old backup file to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 10:58 AM
    This was such an annoying problem, finally found a fix, read my response in the thread called Facebook Problem

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:03 AM
    The problem that's described in the post you suggested is not the same I'm having. I do not see the option of adding a Facebook account. Like I said before, I know how to fix it, I just don't want to use a "new phone" or a year old backup...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 03:03 PM
    If you have BlackBerry Beta Zone, download the Facebook app from there, it finally fixes the problem.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    01-21-15 03:02 PM