Hello guys I know Z3 is a great device but I have little problem with this device.
    Automatic-bightness?????
    Whenever I unlock the device -Its display is mostly in low brightness level thought I have set its display level to half level, I have to hold my phone againt bright light so that is display brighten up atleast to good level,
    Moreover there us no option to disable the automatic-bightness any solutions for this??

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    08-31-14 08:50 AM
    there is no option to disable it, it is integrated with the software, it s the same with all BB10 devices so far, actually it s great feature of BB10, if u want always ur display brighter keep it ur brightness full.all the best.
    08-31-14 09:05 AM
    I don't have one and you may dear is an announce to crackberry the os should be the same so you should be able to just set it.
    08-31-14 09:06 AM
    Battery, battery, battery. Not even lasting 15 hours. Active usage (browsing, Whatsapp, email) causes the battery to drop 1% for every 3 min. With screen brightness at the min setting.

Anyone else can put a stopwatch and screen shot the device monitor before and after using the phone for 30minutes?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 11:11 AM
    Battery, battery, battery. Not even lasting 15 hours. Active usage (browsing, Whatsapp, email) causes the battery to drop 1% for every 3 min. With screen brightness at the min setting.

Anyone else can put a stopwatch and screen shot the device monitor before and after using the phone for 30minutes?

Posted via CB10
    Any Android apps installed? They might be running in the background and eating up the battery

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 11:21 AM
    Any Android apps installed? They might be running in the background and eating up the battery

Posted via CB10
    Yes, a few. But shouldn't they show up on top in the device monitor if they're using battery a lot? The 3-4 android apps that I have show up below 10% on my battery monitor. Approx 50% of the battery is being consumed by core system services: display + PIM services + system + hub + input services + standby.

The remaining entries in device monitor do not add up to more than 20% (including the few android apps that I have)

What could be the problem here?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 12:10 PM
    When it comes to battery 10.3 works great so I can recomend fireing it up. If you don't run 10.3 already. you'll probably need to grab a better browser but for a lot of guys battery is the main issue - and 10.3 is a cure for that.
    08-31-14 12:14 PM
    When it comes to battery 10.3 works great so I can recomend fireing it up. If you don't run 10.3 already. you'll probably need to grab a better browser but for a lot of guys battery is the main issue - and 10.3 is a cure for that.
    On 10.3, may I request you to please use your device actively (browsing, emailing, CB forums, texting etc) and post before/after pics of your device monitor/battery with 30mins of usage?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 12:34 PM
    Yes, a few. But shouldn't they show up on top in the device monitor if they're using battery a lot? The 3-4 android apps that I have show up below 10% on my battery monitor. Approx 50% of the battery is being consumed by core system services: display + PIM services + system + hub + input services + standby.

The remaining entries in device monitor do not add up to more than 20% (including the few android apps that I have)

What could be the problem here?

Posted via CB10
    I was facing same problem,someone told me to wait for few days as battery and OS takes some time to adjust and after that It worked also I just wipe whole OS
    After this problem was solved, before this BBM was sucking battery moreover your PIM is taking more juice just set the interval of sync to manual also turn OFF push service from account<email ID<push service off.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    08-31-14 12:48 PM
    I was facing same problem,someone told me to wait for few days as battery and OS takes some time to adjust and after that It worked also I just wipe whole OS
    After this problem was solved, before this BBM was sucking battery moreover your PIM is taking more juice just set the interval of sync to manual also turn OFF push service from account<email ID<push service off.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3

BlackBerry Z3 problems-share all Z3 problems here-img_20140815_212253.png

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    08-31-14 12:51 PM

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    Shouldn't push service be helping REDUCE the battery usage compared to polling? And if you end up switching off push email then what's the whole point of a BlackBerry. These days Gmail apps on android also do a near real time delivery of email -+ BlackBerry should be able to do better. Too much expectation?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 02:37 PM
    On 10.3, may I request you to please use your device actively (browsing, emailing, CB forums, texting etc) and post before/after
    pics of your device monitor/battery with 30mins of usage?

Sorry can do that but did run bloomberg and the other stuff I use and did notice huge impovements which has also been started elsewhere in nummerous posts.

Posted via CB10
    sorry for posting inside the quote my answer still goes.
    08-31-14 02:41 PM
    After I signed into BBM some 2 days ago battery is draining like crazy now.
    Otherwise I was getting a very good battery life.
    Am a new user of BlackBerry, no contacts in bbm too. What is causing this? Moreover, could anyone tell me please how to opt out of BBM, can't uninstall, can't signout. This is frustrating.
    BBM alone is drinking up 45% of battery out of 80% when checked at one point of time today, without any usage. This is insane.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 06:12 AM
    No android app, no amazon app store is running. All of them showing no internet connection. Installation is all fine. Deep trouble please help.
    09-03-14 05:42 AM
    Today my Z3 hanged while picking call , all my colleagues were watching
    It was so embarrassing
    Anyone faced this.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    09-03-14 11:38 AM
    while i was on .3247, it happened to me twice, a hard reset solves the issue, now i dont know, i am on 10.3.0.1xxx
    09-03-14 12:44 PM
    Today my Z3 hanged while picking call , all my colleagues were watching
    It was so embarrassing
    Anyone faced this.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    Today is d second day in a row I've had to face dat, call comes in & d next I notice is d control wit which I can answer d call is not moving right to left as it normally does..and dats it, d fone freezes, I wil have to hold d power button for 10 for d fone to restart..it happen twice today in quick successions. It quite frustrating

Secondly, d bluetooth needs to b fixed bcos I do hav problem sending files above 20mb.

Blackberry should please giv us d 10.3

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 01:53 PM
    while i was on .3247, it happened to me twice, a hard reset solves the issue, now i dont know, i am on 10.3.0.1xxx
    Bro can u post its link here (resume able download or torrent)
    Freezing while calls is common but more annoying is android apps are not stable and show black screen...

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    09-10-14 11:19 AM
    Facing a huge battery drain due to bbm on Z3.
    57% drained by it in the last charge. Had this issue from the first few days of the phone. Previously, a haard reset with volume keys fixed it temporarily. But now the issue has worsen.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 09:35 AM
    Facing a huge battery drain due to bbm on Z3.
    57% drained by it in the last charge. Had this issue from the first few days of the phone. Previously, a haard reset with volume keys fixed it temporarily. But now the issue has worsen.

Posted via CB10
    i am on 10.3.0.1
    Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    09-12-14 11:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not sure how 15 hours of moderate to heavy usage became a problem. That's pretty good and above normal for a smartphone.

I'm a mod to heavy user and 100% at 7am and about 10% at midnight for me is a great thing. my other phones needed a charge at 7 or 8 pm...that's just me..

via CB10 from my awesome BlackBerry Z3
    09-27-14 12:28 PM
    Hello guys I know Z3 is a great device but I have little problem with this device.
    Automatic-bightness?????
    Whenever I unlock the device -Its display is mostly in low brightness level thought I have set its display level to half level, I have to hold my phone againt bright light so that is display brighten up atleast to good level,
    Moreover there us no option to disable the automatic-bightness any solutions for this??

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    11-22-14 06:33 PM
    Hey there.. I have z3 and its battery is draining fast since last day. Problem is bbm. It is draining the battery upto 32%. I don't use bbm atol and have a heavy usage otherwise. Tried updating bbm that hardly seemed to be the solution. Please help. Thanks..
    11-22-14 06:41 PM
    The only hang that I have in 10.3.1 is the picture lock unlocking.. it happened to me twice now, have had my z3 for a month.. no more issues other than that..

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 08:49 PM
    This happened twice. Today I got a call and couldn't attend the cal by moving the white circle on the green circle. Screen freezes, white circle didn't move.After full ring the car got cut but the phone started vibrating, screen freezer still. The phone was vibrating for atleast 2 minutes. Had to long press the lock button to restart the phone. My wife had seen this problem twice on my phone. Totally 4 times this has happened. My earlier windows phones had same issue now and then.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 08:37 AM
202 123 ...