I am not able to use my PayPal account to purchase apps from BlackBerry app world because it always gives me some kind of error whenever i try to login to my PayPal account, i have even contacted Paypal customer care they said there is nothing wrong in my account, Anyone who can help me out.?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 10:53 AM
    This is what I have been getting every time I attempted to make an app purchase on BlackBerry World using PayPal: �We ran into a problem while processing your request. Please try again later. (PS1036lq).� Today I was able to make a purchase after I signed into BlackBerry World using my laptop web browser and confirmed or changed, as appropriate, all the information relating to my device and payment method.
    Try adding it online through the full BlackBerry World site.
    08-28-14 12:29 PM
    That happened to me when they issued a new Visa. I just had to go into my PayPal account and update the expiration date. Hope that helps.
    08-28-14 12:47 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but even that didn't worked out whenever i try to click on " Pay with PayPal " it always gives me the same page nothing else, i even have a credit card but even that doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 05:02 PM
    Maybe blackberry doesn't want me to download any applications :|

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 05:02 PM
    Wow, this is a bummer. Wish I knew how to help. Have you tried rebooting? Hopefully someone will drop by that knows the answer. The CrackBerry Nation is very generous with help. Meanwhile, do a couple searches here using as many keywords as you can think of. I am sure I have read if others with this issue. Good luck!

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    08-28-14 05:31 PM
    I have tried every possible thing i can :|, still nothing

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 07:10 AM
    I have the same problem with bbw payments for a month. Additionally I cannot even login to appworld.blackberry.com because I always get an error (see image). I guess the payment issue and login issue are related somehow.

How do I Fix Using PayPal as my Payment Method?-err.png
    08-31-14 07:40 AM
    This thing is so frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 10:19 AM
    I feel so bad for you guys and wish someone would notice this thread that knows more than I do! I wonder if you could send this as a "Dear Berry " question. Have you done good searches of this site? Or even A Google search or search on the BlackBerry site? Somebody must have encountered this & come up w a solution.

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    08-31-14 09:15 PM
    I have been looking for a solution for this for almost 1 month now :|

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 10:14 PM
    This is what I have been getting every time I attempted to make an app purchase on BlackBerry World using PayPal: �We ran into a problem while processing your request. Please try again later. (PS1036lq).� Today I was able to make a purchase after I signed into BlackBerry World using my laptop web browser and confirmed or changed, as appropriate, all the information relating to my device and payment method.
    09-19-14 05:52 PM
    ... I was able to make a purchase after I signed into BlackBerry World using my laptop web browser and confirmed or changed, as appropriate, all the information relating to my device and payment method.
    This worked for me, too! Specifically for PayPal, I had to renew my preapproved payment plan.
    netnative likes this.
    09-23-14 12:00 PM
    I have also received the error message after my card was extended. I did enter the changes to my card in my PayPal account but I am still receiving the error message.
    10-27-15 04:35 AM
    This worked for me, too! Specifically for PayPal, I had to renew my preapproved payment plan.
    How to renew preapproved payment plan?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 08:35 PM
    Hi guys - I have this very same problem (and I have even contacted BlackBerry Help via Twitter and they basically can't help)

I don't see any option to access my Payment Method using appworld.blackberry.com. I am accessing the UK version of the site. Any suggestions?
    01-11-16 08:17 AM
    BlackBerry obviously don't give a sh!t about this issue ... wonder how much money they've lost as a result?
    01-12-16 08:51 PM
    OK update guys: debit card can be added as long as it's mastercard or visa. Tried it and it works just as good.

 My Last Black Classic 
    01-13-16 04:53 AM