This has been an issue for me for many builds of BB10. I have Ford Sync in my car. When I use bb maps I have to tell Sync to use Bluetooth audio. Ok, I have maps open and that is what I want to play over my stereo. Which works except the music app opens by itself and starts playing??????? Why on earth does it do that? Now every time I get in my car with Bluetooth on for phone calls the music app opens and starts playing?????? The thing is it doesn't play over my stereo as I have to tell Sync to use Bluetooth audio. Why would the music app just open and start playing? What happened to the option to tell the phone where you want to stream to? Again, why in the world would the music app just open because I connected to my stereo and start playing?

Are they ever going to bring back the option to tell the music and other apps where you want it to play? Also will they ever fix the music app from automatically opening and playing just because I connected to Bluetooth? It's such an odd action. I don't want my music app opening and playing just because I connected to my stereo for calls.
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    08-28-14 06:24 AM
    It is very annoying...the music starts playing as soon as I choose BT as well.
    Who knows what they have planned? Might be nice to have a choice....
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    08-28-14 07:34 AM
    It is very annoying...the music starts playing as soon as I choose BT as well.
    Who knows what they have planned? Might be nice to have a choice....
    Yes. I've been waiting for them to fix this for some time. It is annoying when it just does whatever it wants to instead of waiting for me to tell it. Lol
    08-28-14 09:30 AM
    Yes. I've been waiting for them to fix this for some time. It is annoying when it just does whatever it wants to instead of waiting for me to tell it. Lol
    OK, now I know what you are talking about. Yes, you are not the only one. I have this same issue though my aftermarket Pioneer Deck in my car. It would be great to have options.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    kbz1960 and anon(3732391) like this.
    08-28-14 12:06 PM
    Who finds it a shock that Z and Jakd both have the same issue?

Anyone? ANYONE????
    Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    08-28-14 01:04 PM

Anyone? ANYONE????
    Well, at least it's just one issue.

kbz1960 and anon(3732391) like this.
    08-28-14 04:46 PM

Anyone? ANYONE????

anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    08-28-14 07:06 PM

Sometimes it's scary how such nonsense can make perfect sense!
    08-28-14 07:19 PM
    OK, now I know what you are talking about. Yes, you are not the only one. I have this same issue though my aftermarket Pioneer Deck in my car. It would be great to have options.

When you say "aftermarket" do you mean it's a "copy" or you stole it after the market closed
    or what.

Explain "aftermarket!"

Sounds like how "pre" is used. (Pre-heat, Pre- board)
    So if aftermarket does mean "copy" You could call it a genuine fake Pioneer Deck or a Faux Pioneer Deck or a real Pioneer deck by Walmart or something like that.

Orrrr.... you could just call it a Pioneer Deck, then I wouldn't have to comment on this!!
    08-28-14 07:29 PM
    I thought I was the only one with this problem, since the last small update on my z10 I'm having this annoying issue. My BT connect to the car, phone calls and all the rest work but I can't stream music from my phone to the car via BT. It's not my car, I tested it with friends Z10's and it works, even paired my phone to a friends car and same result. But if I restart my phone it will connect properly and the media stream works, but the next time it connects it doesn't, although it connects to all other BT devices. I really hope this will be fixed in 10.3 because I'm so sick of this. What pisses me off is that it worked just fine for 18 months then a upgrade that says it fixed some miner BT bugs and now I'm buggered. Any advice to fix this would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know when are we now getting 10.3? I thought it was coming some time in September 2014 but now I read in some articles that it's only December?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 07:33 PM
    Sometimes it's scary how such nonsense can make perfect sense!

Makes sense to me

anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    08-28-14 08:20 PM
    When you say "aftermarket" do you mean it's a "copy" or you stole it after the market closed
    or what.

Explain "aftermarket!"

Sounds like how "pre" is used. (Pre-heat, Pre- board)
    So if aftermarket does mean "copy" You could call it a genuine fake Pioneer Deck or a Faux Pioneer Deck or a real Pioneer deck by Walmart or something like that.

Orrrr.... you could just call it a Pioneer Deck, then I wouldn't have to comment on this!!
    Meaning it's not the factory Bose deck doufus!

anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    08-28-14 08:25 PM
    I thought I was the only one with this problem, since the last small update on my z10 I'm having this annoying issue. My BT connect to the car, phone calls and all the rest work but I can't stream music from my phone to the car via BT. It's not my car, I tested it with friends Z10's and it works, even paired my phone to a friends car and same result. But if I restart my phone it will connect properly and the media stream works, but the next time it connects it doesn't, although it connects to all other BT devices. I really hope this will be fixed in 10.3 because I'm so sick of this. What pisses me off is that it worked just fine for 18 months then a upgrade that says it fixed some miner BT bugs and now I'm buggered. Any advice to fix this would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know when are we now getting 10.3? I thought it was coming some time in September 2014 but now I read in some articles that it's only December?

Posted via CB10
    I have no issue playing over bt. I do have to tell sync to use bt audio for it to work. The thing I have, like I said is the media player opens automatically and starts playing the first time I told sync to use it for maps. Since then every time I get in my car it auto connects to bt then the media player opens and starts playing, again I don't hear it cause now sync isn't streaming bt audio cause I have to tell it to. Then the media player is playing away using battery and I didn't even know it until I had to text someone, after pulling over, and I see the media is open and playing.
    08-29-14 06:32 AM