I asked to upgrade my Z10 to another Z30 and this is what I was told..

Latifah: at 15:36:18
    I completely Agree. I love this phone, I have it myself.

You: at 15:48:14
    your kidding

You: at 15:48:18
    serious?

You: at 15:48:29
    it truly kicks a**

Latifah: at 15:39:43
    The Blackberry Z30 has been retired from Verizon. If it is located at that store you went to, Rush and get it

[I asked about insurance and if it got broken]

Latifah: at 15:47:03
    You might can get the same phone through insurance if they have it.

I have a bad feeling about this one.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red
    Last edited by baspeed; 08-27-14 at 03:08 PM.
    08-27-14 02:52 PM
    I can't believe that this is true. Not calling you a liar, just another rep in the long line of misinformed a**hats. Verizon has always been a big 'supporter' to BB. Maybe Z30's are so backordered that they are difficult to order. Hope they are wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I stand corrected...maybe? Just checked the verizon website...

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=hdM5NdVA

08-27-14 02:59 PM
    One thing I've learned since being over the age of 8 is that most people are cowards, liars, misinformed sheeple, with zero abilities.

Posted via CB10
    FalkirkEagle and Sean Fanelli like this.
    08-27-14 03:03 PM
    I can't believe that this is true. Not calling you a liar, just another rep in the long line of misinformed a**hats. Verizon has always been a big 'supporter' to BB. Maybe Z30's are so backordered that they are difficult to order. Hope they are wrong.
    Notice the person said he owned the same phone. All this I copied and pasted right from the Verizon site chat. He said he would look into it and when he got back that's what he typed to me. I have no reason to lie and kinda upset. I have another z10 to replace. Hard to believe that a phone not on Verizons site could hurt a guys feelings.

08-27-14 03:04 PM
    Notice the person said he owned the same phone. All this I copied and pasted right from the Verizon site chat. He said he would look into it and when he got back that's what he typed to me. I have no reason to lie and kinda upset. I have another z10 to replace. Hard to believe that a phone not on Verizons site could hurt a guys feelings.

Good call, my bad. Missed that part.
    08-27-14 03:07 PM
    One thing I've learned since being over the age of 8 is that most people are cowards, liars, misinformed sheeple, with zero abilities.

Posted via CB10
    But he said he owned a z30. One would think he would know something. He may of just lied to me saying he had it and it was a great phone. He continued to ask if I still wanted to upgrade to a different BlackBerry device. That set a flag. If he had a z30 what other BlackBerry device is there..

08-27-14 03:07 PM
    I found it hard to believe that Verizon is a big supporter of BB. In July when I wanted the Z30 I went to 3 Verizon stores in Tampa and asked about the phone. 2 of the stores did not even have one on display, and the sales staff tried to talk me out of the Z30 telling me that they were trash.

I ordered the Z30 from one of the stores and I love it.
    08-28-14 05:20 PM
    I used to work for verizon and trust me we stopped pushing blackberries as soon as the DROID lineup was released and if anybody asked for one most of my reps would look at the as if the were crazy. Verizon is all about grows gains and profit and the blackberries did not deliver either.

Posted via CB10
    ultra07 likes this.
    08-28-14 05:24 PM
    Sooner or later you guys have to stop giving a **** what a rep said or thinks, it's your money and purchase.

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    08-28-14 08:30 PM
    Do they have a Twitter account?
    08-28-14 08:33 PM
    Sooner or later you guys have to stop giving a **** what a rep said or thinks, it's your money and purchase.

Posted via CB10
    It's not that we "give a ****" it's that we need to know WTH is actually the truth. I need to change carriers & pick a new phone this weekend. I was prepared to make the leap to the Z30, now I either have get another Q10 or jump to Android & the One/M8...just frustrating - is the Z30 gone for good or until new stock arrives?

Unfortunately I think it's gone

-via CB10 w/ Q10
    08-28-14 08:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    That describes me to a T. Well maybe not the liar part, but the rest is bang on.
    08-28-14 08:55 PM
    I found it hard to believe that Verizon is a big supporter of BB. In July when I wanted the Z30 I went to 3 Verizon stores in Tampa and asked about the phone. 2 of the stores did not even have one on display, and the sales staff tried to talk me out of the Z30 telling me that they were trash.

I ordered the Z30 from one of the stores and I love it.
    Same thing over here in Canada,home base for BlackBerry. My Q10 battery was now dying and needed replacement but cost wise I decided to get a new BlackBerry instead. I went to a couple of different Rogers wireless dealers here and nobody had one in stock and even questioned why I was using BlackBerry. So I ended up ordering one on Rogers online device reservation system, then sent to a store of my choosing for pickup.

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    08-29-14 09:37 AM