I am one of those people that perpetually lose their phone. Well, misplace rather than lose. And sometimes by the time I realize its wandered, my battery has died so calling it will not help me.

Is there a case out there somewhere that beeps, buzzes, flashes etc responding to a clap (a clapper case?) or a particular word?

If not, there should be. Would be a lifesaver for me.

Jill
    08-26-14 12:05 PM
    Interesting idea...

I have a vague memory of a tag you could attach to a phone or a case to find it later, but I'm having trouble recalling the details. Hopefully someone else sees this and knows what I'm talking about.

You can also search Amazon, eBay, or even just Google it. You're not necessarily looking for a phone case either. You might find something meant for finding keys or a wallet that could be attached. So be inventive with your search terms!
    08-26-14 01:22 PM
    Yeah Yeah you can look for a product that I believe has some type of mechanism that you place On a particular item , this being your phone, and your Key has had a remote sensor to where you can click on a button and the mechanism attached to your device will beep alerting you where your Phone is located.

TOO bad BlackBerry Protect no longer can do do this on a BB10 devices. Even when your phone is on silent or Off it will still beep for BlackBerry Protect.
    08-27-14 09:59 PM