The Cell Guru has the charging pod for $22 + $2 shipping from PA. Not bad, not bad.

Anybody ever ordered from them?

Blackberry OEM Charging Pod for Storm / Thunder -TheCellGuru.com
    11-15-08 07:53 PM
    I never ordered from them but it doesn't show a picture. I am kinda weird about ordering things that I can't see lol!! let us know if you order from them.
    11-15-08 08:11 PM
    I never ordered from them but it doesn't show a picture. I am kinda weird about ordering things that I can't see lol!! let us know if you order from them.
    they have a pretty flawless track record on resellerratings.com but its only 13 reviews.

i'll prob give it ago
    11-15-08 08:13 PM
    I jsut emailed them and asked them if it is the one that holds it horizontally....
    11-15-08 08:48 PM
    you can't see it?

11-15-08 10:27 PM
    They responded to my email, they updated the image
    11-15-08 10:27 PM
    not a bad deal, if verizon has it in store, ill probably get it there though, pay the few extra bucks to get it when i 100% get the phone.
    11-15-08 10:30 PM
    NO smartass I couldn't see it!! there wasn't a picture when I went there it said it wasn't available at that time.

you can't see it?

11-15-08 10:32 PM
    vertical only...not sync dock...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 10:34 PM
    NO smartass I couldn't see it!! there wasn't a picture when I went there it said it wasn't available at that time.
    Pardon me, I wasn't being a smartass. No one said "there's an updated page that shows the cradle." Chill the f*ck out.

BTW, I asked if they ship to Canada and they said "**** to the NO!"
    11-15-08 10:36 PM
    Hahaha ^ Someone got angry. I knew what you meant. I didn't see a picture either.
    11-15-08 10:38 PM
    vertical only...not sync dock...

What? This is a horizontal dock, and you should be able to sync with it.
    11-15-08 10:48 PM
    What? This is a horizontal dock, and you should be able to sync with it.
    you can't sync with it, only charge
    11-15-08 10:50 PM
    you can't sync with it, only charge
    If it is the OEM charging station, you are able to sync with it. If you notice, it has a micro-USB thing-a-ma-jig on it, which when you attach it to the sync cable will let you sync it.
    11-15-08 10:53 PM
    kinda wanna order it but still not sure when im getting my freakin storm.
    11-15-08 10:53 PM
    *bought* thanks!
    11-15-08 11:22 PM
    just to be clear this is not the horizontal sync pod..just a vertical charging dock..not the one which displays the time horizontal

11-15-08 11:23 PM
    just to be clear this is not the horizontal sync pod..just a vertical charging dock..not the one which displays the time horizontal

Then it's not OEM and a wrong picture on the website. I don't even think they make a vertical charging pod for the storm since it doesn't have the contacts on the back of the phone like the curve and pearl do.
    11-15-08 11:25 PM
    Then it's not OEM and a wrong picture on the website. I don't even think they make a vertical charging pod for the storm since it doesn't have the contacts on the back of the phone like the curve and pearl do.
    woah wait.... I think its time to call customer service. Is the Pictured dock not what I bought?
    11-15-08 11:32 PM

where does it say that?
    11-15-08 11:33 PM
    woah wait.... I think its time to call customer service. Is the Pictured dock not what I bought?
    I think it is the one pictured (aka the RIM sync pod), considering it is the only RIM charging pod for the storm that RIM makes and it says it is an OEM product. I don't think the other posters quite know what is going on. I could be wrong though.
    11-15-08 11:44 PM
    WoW - Safraz - your the the last I would have thought would retaliate to someone who seemed to ask in genuine concern??? I didn't interpret his post as an aggressive ____________ (you can fill in the blank )
    11-15-08 11:48 PM
    Will Verizon have this available in stores on the 21st? I thought maybe Crackberry would have them on this site now that it was launched on Vodafone.
    11-15-08 11:48 PM
    I think it is the one pictured (aka the RIM sync pod), considering it is the only RIM charging pod for the storm that RIM makes and it says it is an OEM product. I don't think the other posters quite know what is going on. I could be wrong though.
    BlackBerry Thunder 9500, Storm 9530 Charging Sync Pod / Stand (ASY-14396-008) - MSGDigital

the part number matches so it should be legit! keeping order.
    11-15-08 11:49 PM
    BlackBerry Thunder 9500, Storm 9530 Charging Sync Pod / Stand (ASY-14396-008) - MSGDigital

the part number matches so it should be legit! keeping order.
    good catch! Now to see whether or not I actually get a storm....
    11-15-08 11:51 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD