How can I get snap chat back I had it on my other blackberry now I can't find it on the blackberry world?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 09:19 PM
    If you mean Snap2Chat (the Blackberry Snapchat client), then it's recently been pulled from Blackberry World due to copyright infringements with SnapChat. I'm not sure if Nemory (the owner of the app) is planning to release it back to BBW due to these problems, so your best option for the moment is sideloading the Android Snapchat app via Snap. If you don't have Snap, you can easily find the thread on how to download it in the forums.
    How can I get snap chat on my BBQ10-img_20140821_032413.png

Posted via CB10 on Blackberry Q5
    08-20-14 09:24 PM
    Download the betazone app and download it from there.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-20-14 10:05 PM
    If you mean Snap2Chat (the Blackberry Snapchat client), then it's recently been pulled from Blackberry World due to copyright infringements with SnapChat. I'm not sure if Nemory (the owner of the app) is planning to release it back to BBW due to these problems, so your best option for the moment is sideloading the Android Snapchat app via Snap. If you don't have Snap, you can easily find the thread on how to download it in the forums.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140821_032413.png 
Views:	243 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	292070

I tried downloading snapchat(android version) from one mobile market, didn't work, said needs google play services. Any help there?
    08-20-14 10:10 PM
    I tried downloading snapchat(android version) from one mobile market, didn't work, said needs google play services. Any help there?
    Yeah sure, Although it does indeed ask for Google Play services, you tap the screen anywhere around that error message, the app will continue to run as normal and from then on its pretty smooth. There are lagging issues sometimes and the error box may reappear when you try to use one of the filters (the driving mph one), but just continue to tap around the error box and the app will continue as normal..

Once you start getting used to it, you'll find the sideload to be the better option currently.

Tip: after you take a pic or record a video, you may want to add a caption. Sometimes when you tap the screen to do this, nothing happens. A trick that always works is to hold how any letter (I have a Q device) that has alternate symbols (e.g. e, �, &#2013265930 then tap the screen and Voila. I got tons of other get arounds for the app should you run into problems so feel free it message me.
    How can I get snap chat on my BBQ10-img_20140821_041512.png

08-20-14 10:20 PM
    The Android version of Snapchat will always say it needs Google Play Services but in all reality, you can just close that window down everytime and you'll be able to make it function like normal.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    08-20-14 10:20 PM
    Yeah sure, Although it does indeed ask for Google Play services, you tap the screen anywhere around that error message, the app will continue to run as normal and from then on its pretty smooth. There are lagging issues sometimes and the error box may reappear when you try to use one of the filters (the driving mph one), but just continue to tap around the error box and the app will continue as normal..

Once you start getting used to it, you'll find the sideload to be the better option currently.

Tip: after you take a pic or record a video, you may want to add a caption. Sometimes when you tap the screen to do this, nothing happens. A trick that always works is to hold how any letter (I have a Q device) that has alternate symbols (e.g. e, �, &#2013265930 then tap the screen and Voila. I got tons of other get arounds for the app should you run into problems so feel free it message me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140821_041512.png 
Views:	216 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	292072

Thanks for the tips
    08-20-14 11:54 PM
    I perfer using the native one made by Nemory, you can download the beta zone app from the app world and then download "snap2chat" and everything should work fine after that. I haven't had a problem with it. You can even subit feedback after to help the dev improve the app or get help if your having issues.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 12:02 AM