Can I make sync between my Z10 and my work exchange without bb10 server my work place doesn't support BlackBerry any more
    Need help

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 09:28 AM
    BES Server isn't needed to access an Exchange Email Server.

But your company may have requirements that non of us know about. If they are using a different MDM provider to protect their data and it doesn't support BlackBerry...
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    08-20-14 09:41 AM
    +1 SM34, plus ...

Hi Ronen,
    the work perimeter isn't enabled on your device (bc you don't use BES) so that you should be able to set your account (settings/accounts/add an account) with regular settings using the "email, calendar and contacts" type (e.g : email address and password). If not, in the add accounts panel, hit the advanced icon at the bottom of the screen, choose "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync" type and ask your admin for specific ones. For example, your username may differ from your email address or it can be mandatory to specify domain or server port settings.

But as SM34 said, yes you should be able to. Unless a specific client is needed (very unlikely, IMHO).
    08-20-14 09:46 AM
    Hi guys
    Thx for your help
    Two lest q
    1. Is there app that can sync my outlook and Gmail?? I was using Google sync but stop the support
    2. What is MDM
    Can it be management domin module?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 01:31 AM
    H Ronen,

To sync your Outlook and Gmail accounts, you just need to add accounts in your Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account - > Email, Callendar and Contacts... No need for additional application, all is already available and integrated in your BB10 phone.

Mobile Device Management (MDM) is an industry term for the administration of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and laptops when linked to a corporate network. In technology terms refers to application/platform/tools used to push device policies, configuration, security restrictions to managed devices, remotely locate, wipe, lock ...

Cheers
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    08-21-14 01:45 AM
    My private Gmail is sync with my phone but I have work account and the team that support Mobile doesn't work with BlackBerry any more and I need to sync my calender so I will have all my meetings on my phone

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 10:55 AM
    Then all you need is standard ActiveSync/Exchange settings. If they don't understand it, just ask for manual settings for any brand, this should do the trick and get you on rails pretty instantly. Remind these guys that BB10 supports activeSync natively and no extra software is needed either on device or server.

Edit: I'm confused now: is your work email a Gmail pro or activeSync ?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 02:48 AM
    No I got exchange 2010 in my work
    Try to install active sync but didn't work for me maybe something in the settings
    I need to do something on the exchange server??
    They work with vpn software (good and mobileiron)

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 10:35 AM
    Just grab all the settings you can see in the advanced configuration (icon at the bottom when adding an account + MS ActiveSync)
    This includes the option for VPN.

You shouldn't have anything to install in addition to that AFAIK .

Can I???-img_20140825_085141.png
    Can I???-img_20140825_085147.png

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 01:52 AM
    Thx man
    The settings didn't work for me but I will work on this
    I don't think ( I know) that we can't get to the exchange with out VPN or secure connection

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 02:18 AM
    Your company's Exchange may not allow direct connections to Exchange ActiveSync, or they may need to authorize your account.

Go to your IT people and tell them that your phone can connect the same way an Android phone does. They should get you up and running.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    08-25-14 02:38 AM
    What do u mean "like android"??

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 10:23 AM
    What do u mean "like android"??

Posted via CB10
    With the same parameters, i'd guess .
    You can also simply print this page,maybe

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 06:39 PM
    My work exchange can't be access from any network that's why active sync is out
    We work with mobileiron or good and maybe cisco any connect VPN
    Try to set the active sync with my webmail like I read here but got error message
    invalid \es.......
    Maybe didn't fill in the right server name or something
    Getting so....

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 03:39 PM
    You can set your vpn profile in the network settings.
    But I believe you need some help from the techs @ work

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 01:49 AM
    Hello. I use to login to my work email with the old blackberry with the webmail address and now with the new BlackBerry 10 os this is not posible. What can I do? I use some third party apps but it is not the same. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 07:15 AM