Can anything be done about my gf going to the Harrisburg pa mall to look at either a z10 or galaxy 4 and the dude was just telling her stuff to steer her away.

Like they stopped making the phone hard ware. There not going to be support. Android app probably run crappy. Bla bla.

If anyone is near colonial park mall they should give them some education.

Wonder how hard it will be to get him to read the bbry site that debunks the rumors

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:53 PM
    Phone the store manager and complain and tell him to educate his staff.
    08-19-14 10:20 PM
    I may do that after my gf gets a phone so it doesn't look like she has anything to do with the *** chewing I will give

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 08:37 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 02:32 PM
    There isn't to much else to do, would love to hear what they have to say afterwards. keep us in the loop.
    08-20-14 04:28 PM
    Hmm, someone calls to complain to me about something that the sales staff said about a product line when they are not even a customer. I know how long that conversation would last.
    08-20-14 05:22 PM
    Well early how would you do it?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 05:33 PM
    Let it go. You're not a stakeholder in this transaction. Of course a salesperson has an opinion about the devices that he makes his living selling. Even if he's outright lying about something it would only be about the billionth time a sales person has lied this week about a product. Attempting to educate the sales staff, as a third party, about a product you have no business interest in not only would be futile but would make you seem like a zealot - no different from the person who knocks on your door telling you that you have lost your way except that's someone who at least is talking about something he has a stake in.

While you are on that mission you can also stop by your local mall, go into the GNC and tell them that all those vitamins just make expensive urine, stop by the Hallmark store and tell them that most of the holidays they make cards for like "Secretary's Day" are simply marketing vehicles, and stop by Foot Locker and tell them all they are really selling are overpriced swooshes. Oh and don't forget to stop by the Cinnabon and let them know how you feel about the ridiculous amounts of fat and sugar they killing their customers with. Make it a good productive day.
    08-20-14 07:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Tell the store manager that you went in their store, looking to open an account, but due to the BS lies you were told, you changed your mind about spending a dime in their crazy store.

Posted with the Diva's Z10.
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-20-14 07:26 PM
    Tell the store manager that you went in their store, looking to open an account, but due to the BS lies you were told, you changed your mind about spending a dime in their crazy store.
    Interesting. Start off with a bald-face lie and then let them know how you feel about lies they are telling.
    08-20-14 07:37 PM
    This is so common now. It's not even newsworthy anymore.

Posted from a D618
    08-20-14 07:40 PM