I have asked this question before but never got a suitable answer so I will try one more time. I know how to change my desktop wallpaper utilizing my photos but in the settings section when I go to the display section. I am not able to change wallpapers using to top bar entitled "Select wallpaper". I keep hitting the bar but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Posted from my incredible Z10
    08-19-14 12:48 PM
    I just tried this on my Z30, and the "Select Wallpaper" bar takes me to the "wallpaper" folder, and am able to nav around and select an image.

Have you done a reset/battery pull? Stock and updated OS?
    Oh, you might try and remove the micro sd card if installed, this "may"/could be an issue if not formatted correctly??????

Clutching here...
    08-19-14 01:03 PM
    When you press the SELECT HOME SCREEN WALLPAPER button it should open.... What OS are you on? Someone might know of a BAR file you could replace, my only suggestion would be a security wipe or fresh install of the OS.

Other than that you can view pictures and downloaded wallpaper in the picture viewer app. And you can use this to SET AS the picture as a wallpaper.
    08-19-14 01:06 PM
    Running 10.2.1.2977. Have done a battery pull but every time I hit the "Select wallpaper" bar it just goes gray until released and does nothing. Oh well.

Posted from my incredible Z10
    08-19-14 04:14 PM