Bring a feature like the wave feature on Power Tools or being able to shut up the LED with the top button like the regular red blinking LED.

Power Tools is good and what not but so unreliable... LED doesn't flash forever...!!!!! Oh and sometimes it just stops working...

So much potential
    08-18-14 10:45 PM
    As I understand it, what they have is all that BlackBerry allows through the APIs they provide.

Only a set number of color combinations are provided and you get "on" or "off" - no fading capabilities.

That's for all LED app makers, so they are all stuck with the same limitations.

I haven't heard if BlackBerry plans to open the LED APIs up any further.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:03 AM
    LED apps suck on BlackBerry 10 because of BlackBerry, not developers.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:07 AM
    Look im not saying they are limited, i'm saying they dont function as advertise! The only reason I use power tools is because it has the wave feature which works... when the app works.

All im saying is power tools advertises led flashing forever (I wake up in the morning with a few different notifications and nothings flashes...) and sometimes it randomly stops working... Are the other apps like that too? say led can go forever but doesnt?
    08-20-14 07:43 AM
    Bump
    08-23-14 09:50 PM
    I thought that I had read threads about this issue either for bb10 or even other OS's and there was a concern about the battery if the led blinks "forever"

I guess that swiping to the hub is what I do to see what's happened overnight.
    08-24-14 10:59 AM
    I thought that I had read threads about this issue either for bb10 or even other OS's and there was a concern about the battery if the led blinks "forever"

I guess that swiping to the hub is what I do to see what's happened overnight.
    Ah well i guess that would make sense... but then why advertise it as FOREVER if it can't? HUB++ and other apps like that as well?
    08-25-14 07:48 AM