Ever since the Amazon Store app upgrade from about a week or two ago, all my Android apps from there either don't start or crash with an error saying they cannot connect to the Amazon Store. I have the official 10.2 OS via Verizon on a Q10. And I have done reboots.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 01:04 PM
    AFAIK the apps are in no way connected to the Appstore app itself.

Have you been doing a regular Restart or a reset with long(er) press of top button?
    i.e. Hold down top key, ignore onscreen options, don't release top key until after red LED flashes on then off.

PS What version number is the official Verizon OS right now?
    08-16-14 01:31 PM
    Yes, I have been doing full resets.

10.2.1.3253 according to Meet Your Device. In my settings when checking for updates, it has 2976.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 01:37 PM
    AFAIK the apps are in no way connected to the Appstore app itself.

Have you been doing a regular Restart or a reset with long(er) press of top button?
    i.e. Hold down top key, ignore onscreen options, don't release top key until after red LED flashes on then off.

PS What version number is the official Verizon OS right now?
    The apps downloaded via Amazon App store ARE actually linked to the app. If you remove the App Store the installed apps will fail to load. Please ensure you are signed into the App Store before launching your apps. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling them.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 02:01 PM
    The apps downloaded via Amazon App store ARE actually linked to the app. If you remove the App Store the installed apps will fail to load. Please ensure you are signed into the App Store before launching your apps. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling them.

Posted via CB10
    Yes always signed in. Was hoping not to reinstall. I will download some new ones and see if problem continues.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 09:28 AM
    This issue happens to me also and i have the latest update on an unlocked AT&T device, for some reason the apps cant update with out them crashing when you try to open them. I hope they release 10.3 sooner than later.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    08-17-14 11:57 AM
    This issue happens to me also and i have the latest update on an unlocked AT&T device, for some reason the apps cant update with out them crashing when you try to open them. I hope they release 10.3 sooner than later.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    Did reinstalling them fix the problem?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 02:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is it all of them or only the ones that use Amazon GameCircle?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 08:39 PM
    Is it all of them or only the ones that use Amazon GameCircle?

Posted via CB10
    Every one of them.
    09-24-14 08:57 PM