So me and my girlfriend talk on bbm. .I have not heard from her since Monday night.. it says none of.my msgs have been read.. she traveling and has been having problems with her phone.. I made sure my phone is fine.. My msgs will have a airwaves for a few seconds then go to a check then have a D.. is she having phone issues or just ignoring me?this is unlike her..please help..I have android and.she has iphone
    08-15-14 01:07 PM
    I find iPhone has issues sometimes. I would call her and ask her to restart bbm. Tell her your not getting her messages.

Something is a bit off with bbm right now though.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 01:19 PM
    So me and my girlfriend talk on bbm. .I have not heard from her since Monday night.. it says none of.my msgs have been read.. she traveling and has been having problems with her phone.. I made sure my phone is fine.. My msgs will have a airwaves for a few seconds then go to a check then have a D.. is she having phone issues or just ignoring me?this is unlike her..please help..I have android and.she has iphone
    That's the problem she's using an iPhone, call Apple!

Have her do a power down and power up on her device to see that resolves the issue. In the Blackberry world we call that a battery pull!
    08-15-14 01:22 PM
    Finally! I've been wondering if anyone was going to comment on this. BBM between BB and non-BB's has been down for two days for me here in Toronto. Anyone else?
    08-15-14 01:32 PM
    Finally! I've been wondering if anyone was going to comment on this. BBM between BB and non-BB's has been down for two days for me here in Toronto. Anyone else?
    Been on with both iphone and android users yesterday and today with no issues. I'm in Kitchener.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 02:03 PM
    Ya I live in Montana..it could be this part of the continent
    08-15-14 02:29 PM