I've recently found that current chats & text messages do not appear on my PB. It does receive new message, but previous messages aren't there. Is this just because PlayBook support has been withdrawn, or do I have an issue that can be fixed? I have already tried uninstalling & reinstalling BlackBerry Bridge a couple of times.
    08-14-14 11:40 AM
    All existing messages appear on mine.

Granny egg sucking moment possibly here, but have you tried turning bluetooth off and on? Sometimes it doesn't quite connect properly first time round.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 11:49 AM
    Mine always did show and then suddenly stopped showing. I'll try turning bluetooth off and on and see how that goes.
    08-14-14 04:43 PM
    Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 04:51 PM
    OK, that worked for BBM, but not for texts.

It's not really a big deal, cos I always have my phone with me, but I just don't like stuff not working.
    08-14-14 04:54 PM
    I'd try it a couple of times. Your texts should appear as they are on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 05:09 PM
    I'll give it a few more goes, then.

It is at least searching for the texts cos it shows the timer icon in the middle of the screen, it just doesn't get past that. Thanks for the help.
    08-14-14 05:18 PM
    Tried turning bluetooth off, restarting, turning bluetooth on & restarting again: no success, unfortunately. Got BBM back though, so that's good.
    08-14-14 05:33 PM
    New BlackBerry bridge version has landed. If you have 10.2.1 or higher OS, you can now, once again, receive notification of incoming phone calls on the PB, as used to be possible with BBOS.

Posted via the inimitable Z10 handheld system.
    08-30-14 02:21 AM
    Sorry, this is the closest thread in terms of relevance.

Posted via the inimitable Z10 handheld system.
    08-30-14 02:48 AM
    My pb seems to be "eating my text messages. Every contact that I've messaged through the PB never appears on my phone again and when they message me in the future I never get the message, though it will show up on my PB. If I try find the conversation on my phone with composing new message the old stream pops up but the stream won't delete and when I send a message it doesn't show up in the hub. Please help someone. I don't get what's going on here at all.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 10:31 PM
    Are these contacts exclusively local to your PB and phone (which model?) or perhaps shared via a cloud account, e.g. Google?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 03:19 AM
    Phone contacts. I think I have a fix, but it's a pain. When I opened my bridge on the tablet to texts and selected the questionable contacts in conversation, I deleted them on the tablet - the conversation that is. It was then finally deleted on my phone and when I messaged the contact again it showed up in the hub. Glad to have that back, but now I don't know if I just can't use the bridge anymore for texting on my classic. If there is a better solution, I'd love to try it since my phone and contacts are my business - otherwise, I hope this temp fix can help someone else too.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 11:12 PM
    Ok, looks like this is the new norm. Playbook does NOT work with BB10. You can see what's in BBM or Text but Do Not reply. You definitely loose access to that contact in the Hub with your handheld and to get it back you have to delete conversation on the PB. I think people should know this, it cost me lots of money in lost jobs due to customers thinking I didn't reply because I wasn't interested in the job. This "bridge" cost me $$$$. I hope others can avoid this.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 10:26 PM