Apparently three iPhones involved.

I would have thought that he would have had something more secure.

Russia PM?s Twitter hacked, posts ?I am resigning?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 08:02 AM
    Especially if they are so anti-west and US. Could have chosen some Canadian smartphones instead.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 08:12 AM
    Apparently three iPhones involved.

I would have thought that he would have had something more secure.

Russia PM?s Twitter hacked, posts ?I am resigning?

Posted via CB10
    Thats got to be a joke? For a country who is famous for it's spying, espionage, counter surveillance and paranoia, one would think the last phone they would use was the Iphone especially high position officials. Those Russkies are getting soft.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-14 11:01 AM
    Thats got to be a joke? For a country who is famous for it's spying, espionage, counter surveillance and paranoia, one would think the last phone they would use was the Iphone especially high position officials. Those Russkies are getting soft.
    Maybe they know something about all phones that we don't.
    08-14-14 11:06 AM
    Maybe they know something about all phones that we don't.
    Or the kgb is too lazy to tap into their own people and decided to equip everyone with samsung and iphone. An open door policy. Just come in and take all the look you want.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-14-14 11:08 AM
    �We found quite by accident on the Internet a few email accounts, allegedly belonging to the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev. In this place quite by accident has been content with his three devices from*Apple,� Shaltay-Boltay said on its website on Thursday.
    What does this even mean?
    08-14-14 11:12 AM
    What does this even mean?
    I'm still trying to pronounce that name Shaltay-Boltay
    Tre Lawrence and sad_old_man like this.
    08-14-14 11:28 AM
    Oh be still my likkle beetin art? I feel so sorry for the likkle dwarf diktator I does? Oh an my pal maverick says "is art goes out to him" .....................i fink maverick shud pays him a visit?
    08-14-14 02:53 PM
    Relevant: Medvedev becomes first iPhone 4 owner in Russia | Russia | RIA Novosti
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    08-14-14 02:58 PM
    Or the kgb is too lazy to tap into their own people and decided to equip everyone with samsung and iphone. An open door policy. Just come in and take all the look you want.
    Not everybody is that important to get tapped.. any phone will be tapped if they want it

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 03:18 PM