Our company has migrated from BES to GOOD Technology for 6 months now and I can tell you with certainty that this is the biggest mistake. CTOs, please do not swap out BES for your companies global operational sake! As I type this my GOOD company email is down and cannot receive emails, and this is becoming a couple times a week issue, whereas in the bes days it was "maybe" couple times a year. I'm especially frustrated because I'm expecting some emails from someone and now I cannot read it. I even restarted my phone without success of it connecting back to work email. Anyone else having this much fun with "BAD"?

Posted via Z30
    08-14-14 07:00 AM
    My company uses both - GOOD and BES. I have used both and I personally prefer BES over GOOD because nothing beats the email experience on a BlackBerry though I haven't had any problems with GOOD but still I prefer BES.

Our company has migrated from BES to GOOD Technology for 6 months now and I can tell you with certainty that this is the biggest mistake. CTOs, please do not swap out BES for your companies global operational sake! As I type this my GOOD company email is down and cannot receive emails, and this is becoming a couple times a week issue, whereas in the bes days it was "maybe" couple times a year. I'm especially frustrated because I'm expecting some emails from someone and now I cannot read it. I even restarted my phone without success of it connecting back to work email. Anyone else having this much fun with "BAD"?

Posted via Z30
    08-14-14 07:25 AM