hello
    i cant purchase anything on bbworld ...
    i can download all of my old apps that i have purchsed , but not new ones...
    i have done reboot-hard reset refresh bbworld -reloaded os - restored but i always get the following error ....
    These days i was playing with leaked os 10.3 dev and 2 days now i have installed the leak 10.2.2 .
    I thought that the problem was cause of the leaks, but unfortunately after reloading official os (10.2.1.3247 )and clean wipe without installing nothing , the issue is still there ...
    I also deleted my account and again added it , but nothing....
    Can someone check if this is a bbworld issue , a paypal issue , or is my Q10 the problem
    My paypal account is ok without any problem , everything is checked and also bought something from ebay today with the same paypal account
    I really dont know what is happening ....maybe bb doesnt want my money...
    thank you
    Attached Thumbnails paypal purchase error problem on BBworld .Cant purchase anymore...-img_20140814_142959.png  
    tonyblaze likes this.
    08-14-14 06:43 AM
    BlackBerry definitely wants your money anyway, have you chosen Debit Card as a method of payment instead of credit card?
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    08-14-14 07:23 AM
    hi
    i choose my paypal account , not credit card .
    thanks
    08-14-14 07:42 AM
    Is everything ok with you all on purchasing by paypal on blackberry world ?
    I want to purchase , but i cant ....
    08-14-14 12:25 PM
    hello
    i have done reboot-hard reset refresh bbworld -reloaded os - restored but i always get the following error ....
    These days i was playing with leaked os 10.3 dev and 2 days now i have installed the leak 10.2.2 .
    I thought that the problem was cause of the leaks, but unfortunately after reloading official os (10.2.1.3247 )and clean wipe without installing nothing , the issue is still there ...
    Can someone check if this is a bbworld issue , a paypal issue , or is my Q10 the problem
    My paypal account is ok without any problem , everything is checked and also bought something from ebay today with the same paypal account
    thank you
    You must be spending so much money on there that even blackberry wants you to cut back lol

All jokes aside, I would call PayPal, seems the problem would lie with them. Maybe you did infact make too many purchases in a small timeframe.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-15-14 07:02 AM
    You must be spending so much money on there that even blackberry wants you to cut back lol

All jokes aside, I would call PayPal, seems the problem would lie with them. Maybe you did infact make too many purchases in a small timeframe.

Posted via Q10RR
    I called paypal
    They told me that my account is ok and no problems at all
    They told me that the problem has to do with my blackberry account (id)
    It's the second time I'm calling bbhelp.
    I hope that the problem gets sold quickly...
    10 days ago I received a refund from BlackBerry for an app that didn't work...
    I think the problem started after I received the refund
    If BlackBerry can't help me, think that there's nobody else that can
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 11:10 AM
    Try a different payment method for one time... then switch back to the payment you normally want to do
    08-16-14 11:32 AM
    I've been having this issue with no luck of a resolution. Been using another payment method.

Posted via CB10
    RobC450 likes this.
    08-16-14 11:50 AM
    I called paypal
    They told me that my account is ok and no problems at all
    They told me that the problem has to do with my blackberry account (id)
    It's the second time I'm calling bbhelp.
    I hope that the problem gets sold quickly...
    10 days ago I received a refund from BlackBerry for an app that didn't work...
    I think the problem started after I received the refund
    If BlackBerry can't help me, think that there's nobody else that can
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Its probably a glitch on blackberrys side. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be able to fix it

Posted via Q10RR
    08-16-14 11:59 AM
    I had this problem a while back. Same error code. I noticed OP found my post on BlackBerry help site. Exact same situation - Paypal used, refund from BlackBerry. Blackberry customer service finally solved problem for me. Somehow my account was blocked in the refund process. Good luck. The guy who helped me may have gone with reduced head count. Customer service seems to be a problem now.

Posted by BlackBerry Q10-SQN100-5 with v10.2.1.2977 on AT&T
    08-16-14 12:00 PM
    I'm also having problems with my Paypal account. I purchased some apps last month but can't seem to buy any more now.

My error code is PS1036lq.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 12:19 PM
    Same issue here, trying to buy games for my kids...

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    08-19-14 04:18 PM
    I've had the exact same problem. Can't use Paypal anymore. Aggravating.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:24 PM
    I have this issue too. Annoying.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 11:01 AM
    Had a similar problem involving my PayPal account but different error code. I found the solution by googling the error code luckily.
    Just use a pc to log into BlackBerry webstore and go to your account settings, and change to PayPal from there. It won't work through your phone because it's an unsecure or unverified source (or some such nonsense). You just have to confirm your account through the webstore on a pc and it should work after that. I would post precise instructions but I'm at work :P

Posted via CB10
    sagarVirmani likes this.
    08-25-14 12:37 PM
    Had a similar problem involving my PayPal account but different error code. I found the solution by googling the error code luckily.
    Just use a pc to log into BlackBerry webstore and go to your account settings, and change to PayPal from there. It won't work through your phone because it's an unsecure or unverified source (or some such nonsense). You just have to confirm your account through the webstore on a pc and it should work after that. I would post precise instructions but I'm at work :P

Posted via CB10
    this specific error (AW1006c) cant be fix unfortunately , only from blackberry support
    You must transfer the problem to your carrier and after that , your carrier will contact with blackberry support
    In my case with the same error AW1006c after three days of checking from blackberry support , my problem got transferred to level 1.
    I hope level 1 blackberry support will fix this error ....
    Usually this error starts after a refund from paypal.
    Did you receive a refund , before the error appeared ?
    08-25-14 01:20 PM
    Naeg... hope they fix it for you. I remember now that I had to get to blackberry through my carrier. Level 1 tech had never seen that code. It got kicked to level 2 who fixed it and said he would document the code and fix in their system. Good luck.

Naeg1995 likes this.
    08-25-14 01:43 PM
    Naeg... hope they fix it for you. I remember now that I had to get to blackberry through my carrier. Level 1 tech had never seen that code. It got kicked to level 2 who fixed it and said he would document the code and fix in their system. Good luck.

thanks for the advice
    I really hope it get fixed... cause about 10 days now , i cant purchase nothing from BBworld ...
    I can download all my old purchased apps and free apps also , but i cant purchase new ones...
    Its seems very strange cause searching arround the net , im not the only one with this issue (error)...and probable not the only one reporting it to blackberry (you are one of them too)
    The question is why does it take so long to get fixed...?
    08-25-14 02:10 PM
    I'm having a similar problem, but the error code I get is PS1036lq, any ideas out there!!?? Thanks!
    08-25-14 02:39 PM
    I'm having a similar problem, but the error code I get is PS1036lq, any ideas out there!!?? Thanks!
    08-25-14 03:14 PM
    you have the same problem....
    if you go from your pc (browser) and sign in blackberry world and then go to payments and add your paypal from there, you will add your account without any problem...
    When you go now again on your mobile- log in blackberry world ..you will see paypal account ready , but unfortunatelly when you try to purchase an app then you will receive the error AW1006c..
    08-25-14 03:37 PM
    I had the same problem with error code PS1036lq and what did help some people helped me too, which is logging into apprworld on a pc (I did it from my z10 using desktop mode) adding the PayPal payment mode and trying purchasing again from my z10.

I actually tried it twice, first time it didn't work because I also deleted my payment mode (PayPal) on my device.

Anyway, if that's the error code, that's the solution.

? does it better!
    08-26-14 01:42 PM
    SOLUTION:

For everyone having problems purchasing through blackberry appworld, where it's coming up with the error code PS1036lq, thanks to comments above, I've worked out the solution...

1. Log in to blackberryworld on a PC (no idea if this'll work from your phone or not).
    2. Hover over your username and a number of account options will appear.
    3. Click on "Payment Options".
    4. If you've not set it up before, set up PayPal as your payment option - follow all the instructions on the screen.
    5. If you HAVE set up PayPal before, select "modify", select "Pay with PayPal" - follow all the instructions on the screen.
    6. At the end of this you will have set up authority for BlackberryWorld to automatically take payment from PayPal.

Every thing should now be working properly and you can purchase apps till you're broke.
    biancafloyd likes this.
    08-30-14 08:53 AM
    Thank you phsledge!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 01:28 AM
    hello
    thank you
    Sounds like your BlackBerry World account got flagged as a risk and they shut you down..bummer.

Try to set up a CC. If it works then it's not flagged, if you can't enter your CC, you've got problems. It happened to me.

You will need to contact your carrier and out in a request to get it fixed. You can't go directly to BlackBerry. BlackBerry will work through your carrier.

Good luck.

EDIT: I just read the above solution by another CB member. Try that first. I hope it does as getting a risk flagged account released is a hastle.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Z3 running BlackBerry 10 - 2BBEAACF
    10-27-14 07:16 AM
39 12