Hi there. I want to access Google play store but not sure how to do it. I have read about snap and side loading. Lost please help. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 01:19 AM
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-use-snap...roid-apk-files

That should clarify how to sideload and access it!
    08-13-14 01:22 AM
    All you need to do is side loading snap onto your device and then start downloading your android apps from it.

Blackberry z30 OS 10.3.0.700
    08-13-14 01:23 AM
    I have read about snap and side loading.
    What more do you need to know?

Posted with X10 via CB10
    08-13-14 01:34 AM
    I am not technically advanced at all. Had an iPhone for a long time and obviously miss all the apps available for Apple compared to BlackBerry. The instructions are a little hard to follow. Do I download chrome on the BlackBerry or my pc? Both? Where do I find snap? I tried last night to find sachesi for Windows 7 but was having issues.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 02:27 PM
    Download DDPB (search for it on Google) install it on your pc/laptop. On your BlackBerry go into Security, then Developer mode - ON. Install the SNAP Bar file on your BlackBerry using DDPB

Via my Zed10
    08-13-14 02:56 PM
    The simple answer here is, you can't get GooglePlay on your BlackBerry.

However you can install 1MobileMarket or Amazon App store. Just visit their website in your Z30 browser and download the app.

P.S. Don't bother side loading anymore, I don't know why people are telling you to sideload. Use one of the app stores (Amazon/1mobile) much easier.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 06:58 PM
    Hi there. I want to access Google play store but not sure how to do it. I have read about snap and side loading. Lost please help. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    PM me if you wish and I'll add you on BBM and would be happy to help you out. Post here of you decide to PM me. I won't get notified via CB app

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    08-13-14 07:03 PM

However you can install 1MobileMarket or Amazon App store. Just visit their website in your Z30 browser and download the app.

P.S. Don't bother side loading anymore, I don't know why people are telling you to sideload. Use one of the app stores (Amazon/1mobile) much easier.

Posted via CB10
    There are lots of apps in the Google play store that are not available via amazon, yes people still side load

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    08-13-14 07:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    You sideload the Snap .bar file to the BlackBerry, that's not an Android app, then you CAN download and install Android apps from Google Play using Snap.

The Android apps that don't work are ones that require Google Services, and a few that do some funky things that the Android VM in BB10 can't handle (yet).

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.3
    08-13-14 07:07 PM
    Here some previous threads you can look into:

You can side-load using 2 methods: DDPB and Chrome. I prefer the Chrome method .. it's pretty straightforward. It is essentially installing a bar file or app to your phone using your phone's developer mode. See this link for both methods.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...device-821005/

The bar file for the Snap you can grab from here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-2-1-a-874153/

Once you have the snap bar file on your pc and you've connected your z30 to your pc via the microusb cable, just use the Chrome or DDPB method to install it. You can easily put your phone into developer mode by swiping down from the top and going into your settings, press the "security and privacy" icon, click on development mode and turn it on. You'll have to give a temporary password (I use 1234) that you can disable later in "Passwords". Now your phone is ready to receive the bar using Chrome/DDPB.

Hope this helps and remember just keep the questions coming if you have any problems. We'll answer!
    08-13-14 07:14 PM
    I have the z30 and its a amazing phone.. and fast.. but im really locking forward to 10.3 I hope it will be a blast.. although I tried side loading it it was nice but few things were missing like panorama and slomo and all in camera app.. what I liked the most is tht android apps run much faster in 10.3 like instagram which most of people need it.. really hope it arrives soon

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 10:15 AM
    Cool, where did you download the OS from? All links I found have been deleted

Posted via Zedicus Zed30 Zeus Zurrander
    08-20-14 05:41 PM