Hi, it brings immense pleasure to tell you all that a new conversion has been made. Iphone to BlackBerry Z10. Loving it

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 07:20 AM
    Welcome to the club!

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    08-11-14 07:24 AM
    Sweetness... Z30 ftw!!

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    08-11-14 08:21 AM
    Hi, it brings immense pleasure to tell you all that a new conversion has been made. Iphone to BlackBerry Z10. Loving it

Posted via CB10
    Can I ask why? What do you like and what were the limits of your other platform?
    08-11-14 09:20 AM
    Can I ask why? What do you like and what were the limits of your other platform?
    It's like asking, what are the limits of a person, sitting in a wheelchair?

IOS in productivity terms is a cripple. Even simple email usage or music sync (itunes) makes phone extremely limited.

Posted via CB10
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    08-11-14 09:49 AM
    Welcome. Funny, I was able to convert 2 friends as well.

All I had to do was show them how better organized email is on a BlackBerry, and the thing that sealed the deal: how you can limit app permissions.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:00 AM
    Got one person converted as well. From iphone 4 to moto g, now to z10

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:03 AM
    I am a Z10 user since its launch last year... this time it my brother in law whom I successfully convinced to buy a Z10. He too had a blackberry sometime back but since his BlackBerry Torch broke down, he shifted to iPhone and had been using it despite all the flaws it has. Now when I introduced him to the Gestures on my Z10 and compared the productivity with iPhone, he immediately went out to buy the Z10 ( of course at the drastically low price of Rs 17500, i bought it at Rs 42000).

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-11-14 10:16 AM
    I recently tried to convince someone at work who is still using a Bold to go Classic for his next phone. But even he will not consider a BlackBerry. He's going iPhone because "everybody else" has.

I am packing ZeeTen goodness...
    08-11-14 10:42 AM
    I recently tried to convince someone at work who is still using a Bold to go Classic for his next phone. But even he will not consider a BlackBerry. He's going iPhone because "everybody else" has.

I am packing ZeeTen goodness...
    Isn't it amazing that people will dump what is truly a fresh and innovative OS that is only getting better and better just to go to something that "everyone else has". If that someone you tried to convince likes the communication features of BlackBerry and the battery life, he will be sadly disillusioned by that shiny new iPhone he purchases. But then he just may want to play on his phone with all the apps he feels he has been missing. Make sure you tell him to keep a long charging cord handy because he is going to need it.
    08-11-14 11:22 AM
    It's like asking, what are the limits of a person, sitting in a wheelchair?

IOS in productivity terms is a cripple. Even simple email usage or music sync (itunes) makes phone extremely limited.

Posted via CB10
    How is iPhone different than Z10 when it comes to simple email usage or music syncing? You know BlackBerry Link uses iTunes too to sync, right?

Posted via CB10
    puttermann likes this.
    08-11-14 12:03 PM
    Isn't it amazing that people will dump what is truly a fresh and innovative OS that is only getting better and better just to go to something that "everyone else has". If that someone you tried to convince likes the communication features of BlackBerry and the battery life, he will be sadly disillusioned by that shiny new iPhone he purchases. But then he just may want to play on his phone with all the apps he feels he has been missing. Make sure you tell him to keep a long charging cord handy because he is going to need it.
    The amazing power of HYPE.
    Apple are masters of it.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:28 PM
    How is iPhone different than Z10 when it comes to simple email usage or music syncing? You know BlackBerry Link uses iTunes too to sync, right?

Posted via CB10
    Some people would rather NOT use iTunes. I never want to have iTunes on my phones or computers.
    08-11-14 12:32 PM
    The amazing power of HYPE.
    Apple are masters of it.

Posted via CB10
    Yes they are, especially in about 3 weeks when they announce the "innovating" iphone 6. Once again we'll be seeing a bunch of ishee- uh, customers lining up for it.... truth be told, most consumers don't really care for productivity, they only care about how fun their phone is and how many filters the camera has.

I've lost several friends due to hype (before bb10 came out). I just have 2 bbm friends now, one of which went with iphone.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:41 PM
    Some people would rather NOT use iTunes. I never want to have iTunes on my phones or computers.
    I haven't used itunes in yrs, with so many streaming apps today, i don't really need it.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    FYI you do not need itunes for BlackBerry.
    And email on BlackBerry with hub vs iphone email system is like comparing samurai sword vs butter knife

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    08-11-14 12:57 PM
    I haven't used itunes in yrs, with so many streaming apps today, i don't really need it.

Posted via CB10
    I am just glad that BlackBerry doesn't force me to use iTunes. I want all my music in mp3 format, not whatever iTunes uses.
    08-11-14 12:58 PM
    I am just glad that BlackBerry doesn't force me to use iTunes. I want all my music in mp3 format, not whatever iTunes uses.
    I know what you mean, i recently transferred a song i bought on itunes yrs ago and even though my z10 can see it and loads the album cover it says it's an unsupported format.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 01:42 PM
    Email usage is severely limited in the way the search feature works. I have several email accounts, one of which is my main business. On a project I will easily get upwards of 3,000 emails in that project alone over a 4 month period.

On my business and personal emails I'm able to easily search out keywords, etc. Whereas with my 5s it didn't pick up all emails. In addition, the way that emails are organized on a BlackBerry is easier and cleaner to follow.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 02:02 PM
    Email usage is severely limited in the way the search feature works. I have several email accounts, one of which is my main business. On a project I will easily get upwards of 3,000 emails in that project alone over a 4 month period.

On my business and personal emails I'm able to easily search out keywords, etc. Whereas with my 5s it didn't pick up all emails. In addition, the way that emails are organized on a BlackBerry is easier and cleaner to follow.

Posted via CB10
    Amen to that! Love the power of BlackBerry 10!

Sent from 2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    robert_in_la likes this.
    08-11-14 02:14 PM
    Welcome to BB/CB. Enjoy the ride, it can be entertaining lol
    08-11-14 03:05 PM
    Welcome and I always say being a Blackberry user in today's Android and IOS dominated environment is like being on a hybrid roller coaster with plenty of bumps and turns along the way, enjoy the ride!!!!!

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    08-11-14 06:10 PM
    Switched from android and never looked back. Android keeps catching my eye but. After a few months in the z and android is just so annoying to use

Posted via my z10. "Living life on the edge"
    08-11-14 09:19 PM
    Android is the most downmarket that can happen...

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 01:18 PM