When I call my friends using BBM voice on my Android, when they answer, the ringing noise keeps going.

I can barely hear them because the ringer won't stop. It's happened regularly when I call from my Android to friends on BBM for iOS. Does anyone else have this issue or a solution? Thanks!
    08-09-14 03:09 PM
    Does it turn off after 20-25 seconds? Ask your iOS friend not to answer from the lock screen.

I think it only happens if you answer from the lock screen on iOS.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:14 PM
    My wife calls me from her BBM, but I can hear her. Don't know what's going on, but it needs to improve asap.

I'm sick of these companies putting out half *** apps that don't work.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 07:09 PM
    I can confirm this has happened before with my friends, happens rarely though.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 05:12 AM
    Laugh my **** off

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 01:24 AM
    Does it turn off after 20-25 seconds? Ask your iOS friend not to answer from the lock screen.
    I don't think I've ever bothered to wait 20-25 seconds. I usually just hang up and ask them to call me back. It always works iOS -> Android, but not the other way around.

Don't know about the lock screen, but what are users supposed to do when answering the phone while it's locked? Reject the call, unlock, open BBM, and call me back? That's not a reasonable user workflow for answering the phone no matter which way you slice it.
    08-26-14 01:56 PM
    I don't think I've ever bothered to wait 20-25 seconds. I usually just hang up and ask them to call me back. It always works iOS -> Android, but not the other way around.

Don't know about the lock screen, but what are users supposed to do when answering the phone while it's locked? Reject the call, unlock, open BBM, and call me back? That's not a reasonable user workflow for answering the phone no matter which way you slice it.
    I know what you mean but I'm just telling you how to avoid it until it's fixed from BlackBerry. :-)

It's def reproducible if the call is answered from iOS lock screen.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 02:37 PM
    It could be the way that ios is handeling the lockscreen. It's not on the Android side. I have had no problems from Android to android or Android to bb. I don't have any friends with ios so I'm almost 100% sure it's ios app

Sent from my C6903
    09-03-14 07:56 PM