I have been away at a business conference for a few days and one thing I noticed are the amount of people standing or sitting by walls with their iPhones & Android phones constantly charging! I knew that the iPhone generally doesn't have good battery life, but what I saw was astounding! This is in no way meant to over generalize or out down the iPhone (before the Z30, I used to have a 4S!), but it is a fact and one that I saw first-hand. The Z30 isn't perfect by any means, but I love that its battery life is killer!!!!

Posted via CB10
    JGoodard, NRB and CerveloJohn like this.
    08-08-14 07:18 PM
    I am so encouraged by the battery life of my Z30 as well. On a recent trip to California, I need to change three batteries out in one day for my Z10! If I had my Z30 at the time, I am sure a little charge from a power pack would have gotten my through the entire day.

Battery usage all depends on how the phone is used tho....so someone of those iPhone people may be getting better battery life than my Z10...but probably not better than the Z30!
    08-09-14 08:22 AM
    I have never had my Z30 not go through a full day. I have never had to top up or recharge it at any point other then when I plug it in for the night when I go to bed. I flog this thing hard, all the time. The Z30 is simply a beast!

With my Z10 I would have to swap batteries at the end of a work day (still not a big issue) sometimes on really heavy days. The amount of iPhones I see plugged in all the time is pathetic. Beyond me how anyone would put up with that garbage. All of my colleagues are in the habit that the moment they have a convenient power source, they plug them in. (ie the second they get in their car, the second they fire up their laptops...etc). you pay so much for that tiny little limited device, the one thing you would hope for is battery life. ~shrug~

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    08-09-14 08:52 AM
    It was quite instructive on a recent work trip where we were in meetings all day, then out all evening. Fairly light usage all round as it was only in the breaks that emails could be checked until the evenings out. Getting back to the hotel bar and seeing those colleagues batteries dying and realising with astonishment that this was while I had 70%+ remaining was a real eye opener.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 08:59 AM
    These other testimonials prove that, although the iPhone has its merits, the Z30 truly is a BUSINESS phone!!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 09:59 AM
    I'm pretty happy with battery life on my Z10 actually. On the latest release of 10.2.1 I can get a solid 16 hours.
    08-09-14 06:10 PM
    I'm pretty happy with battery life on my Z10 actually. On the latest release of 10.2.1 I can get a solid 16 hours.
    You're not alone

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 04:29 AM
    Well, I am feeling the pain of wallhuggers every day, sometimes multiple times per day .

Kudos to the king of wall-huggers, the z10.

Posted via CB10
    syah iejam likes this.
    08-10-14 05:16 AM
    I am using a Z10 and I am a wall hugger, but that's because I am my team's Mobile Hotspot, because they say that iPhone's Mobile Hotspot is slow.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    08-10-14 05:47 AM
    I have been away at a business conference for a few days and one thing I noticed are the amount of people standing or sitting by walls with their iPhones & Android phones constantly charging! I knew that the iPhone generally doesn't have good battery life, but what I saw was astounding! This is in no way meant to over generalize or out down the iPhone (before the Z30, I used to have a 4S!), but it is a fact and one that I saw first-hand. The Z30 isn't perfect by any means, but I love that its battery life is killer!!!!

Posted via CB10
    This applies more to iPhones unlike some specific android phones like the xperia z2. Now that's a phone with awesome battery life.

But I totally know that affect.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 06:15 AM
    Well, I am feeling the pain of wallhuggers every day, sometimes multiple times per day .

Posted via CB10
    No one's fault but your own. Buy a battery pack, and kiss good bye to the wall. Never did I need to hug a wall with the Z10. The S5 isn't exactly a monster with the battery life either (even though it's a pretty decent size), but you can swap that battery as well, so no hugging. The iPhone is limited to hugging.

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    08-10-14 06:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same goes to me

White z10 user.
    08-10-14 06:55 AM
    And the thing is these people think it's normal to hug a wall
    08-10-14 07:09 AM
    No wall-hugger, that what's the battery charger bundle is for.

I see actual iPhone wall-huggers at the airport.
    08-10-14 07:31 AM