Dear All,

I have bought B B Z10 around 2 months ago and i really stared loving it, but one day all of sudden display stopped working, taken it to authorized service center in Hyderabad,India on 14 july 2014, they told me that it has some hardware issue and to rectify it they should send that device to Bangalore service center, as my device is less than 2 months old i have asked them for replacement for that they have told me that i will get a replacement device only, from Bangalore center but it will take 15 days. I have waited till date yet i didn't receive my phone, as i called them today they have informed me that no Z10 stocks are available and can only get a replacement device by the end of this month.

Really disappointed by blackberry service and what is the point of buying a phone which only works for less than 2 months and will be at service center for a month or so...
    08-05-14 07:52 AM
    Sorry for your experience...

Is BlackBerry unique in this problem, or would you have the same issues if you had bought a Samsung or HTC type product. I don't really know how India works when it comes to Warranty Issue and Customer Service.
    08-05-14 08:48 AM
    It's common here for any company product going out of stock and delay in replacement is what most of using different phones ( Samsung, Nokia etc) might face. Sorry to hear about your experience.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 08:54 AM
    I go with the agony of my India mate as service sucks with most of the brands and just not blackberry. When it comes to replacement for a faulty device these companies show their true colours

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    08-05-14 08:57 AM
    It happens only in India
    08-05-14 09:34 AM
    Trust me the Redington India service in Bangalore is very good and sure the reason is genuine for the delay. Sorry to hear your disappointment.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:34 AM
    I go with the agony of my India mate as service sucks with most of the brands and just not blackberry. When it comes to replacement for a faulty device these companies show their true colours

I think this is same all over the world! I have experienced in different countries and replacement, No way.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:37 AM
    If Redington India service is good it is a positive feedback to hear, but one needs to frequently communicate and update with the customer on the shortfalls if the reasons are genuine and a firm deadline to resolve the issue should be indicated for the grieving customers.

08-05-14 09:43 AM
    blackberry service REALLY does suck in india.You wont believe guys my z10 is in the service centre from 50 days.
    the worst thing is nobody lifts your call.I am really annoyed some customer care head i called cut my phone many times and even talked to me RUDELY.he talked to me rudely.BB India customer care emplyees are the worst people really the worst people in the world and they are spoiling the name of the company.my phone is there from 50 days and they cut call and talk rudely.
    08-05-14 09:43 AM
    I have heard very different reviews a friend of mine gave his phone for some repairs after a year of use they not only corrected his problem but also his phone came back with a scratchless new housing, it did take some time cause they need to ship it to and fro but he was happy

Also in ur case OP the Z10 is completely out of stock so they would take some time replacing parts

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:58 AM
    That is not surprising a faulty device sent to BlackBerry agent for repairs take few weeks. I have experienced that brought a X phone not more than a week has problems and sent to phone shop asked for repairs . The shop staff told me they cannot repair and exchanges. Your device has to be sent to agent for testing and verify before can replaced. That is common problem in service sectors.

Shanghai china.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:12 PM
    I hate that bloody BlackBerry service centre in Hyderabad especially Redington Branch
    I just hate their services and they dont even pick up the calls also

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 05:46 AM
    Finally I got my phone after one and half month waiting/ fighting with service centre guys.....they replaced my phone with other unit, yes hyd begumpet service centre sucks... they wont even pick up & respond to our calls.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 02:32 AM
    I wonder, is this problem common with other manufacturers there or is BlackBerry unique in this?

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    08-29-14 02:47 AM
    Actually in India BlackBerry doesn't have a service base they just sell their devices here and no carrier bound ties like usa, ours is a carrier free market here we can buy them from either online or from retail outlets and service is out sourced to Redington India and other companies, This is main point of concern BlackBerry says to go to your point of purchase (retail store) in case of service related issues they redirect us to this service points which are authorised service points but as I said earlier these are outsourced companies they care less and they won't respond well to our issues... other competitors have their own service points here and the respond some what better then these guys...

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 03:12 AM
    My experience
    I live in hubli, karnataka.
    I got my z10 on April 2 2014., the day I got it, it has 10.1 os, so I went to the service centre and asked him to update it to 10.2,
    He replied that it would take 7 days minimum for update,
    I asked him why?, he replied for an update he would send my phone to bangalore, ..
    So I did not gave him and updated my self.

Z10
    08-29-14 05:32 AM
    Yenappa thalenovu## yellaru nakthare ee vishaya keli, sumne idhella helbedappa

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 06:45 AM
    Yenappa thalenovu## yellaru nakthare ee vishaya keli, sumne idhella helbedappa

Posted via CB10
    I said is true,
    Which city r u from

Z10
    08-29-14 10:29 AM
    I said is true,
    Which city r u from

Z10
    Bengaluru!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 01:28 PM