Hi, I'm hoping there's someone who can help me - I've searched all the forums I can find but no luck.
    My problem is very simple.
    I have a BB Z10 linked to my company exchange - all works fine.
    However, when I go to compose an email, a list of addresses comes up by way of suggestion.
    For a particular address I use a lot, somehow an erroneous address has got into the suggestion list, right near the top.
    Is there any way to delete this entry, or modify the list order?
    I have tried adding this address in as a contact and then deleting it, but nothing has changed.
    08-05-14 04:36 AM
    When you go to accounts under settings, you can set the default address you want to use to respond to all emails.

I don't know how to delete the incorrect email address. Do you have an account configured with that address?
    08-05-14 08:35 PM
    Not sure what Jaydee is talking about.

If you are talking about the recipient suggestions when composing an email, I don't think there is a way of clearing or organizing them.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:28 PM
    I was able to get rid of an entry like that just now by using the search function (middle icon in any screen besides the Hub) to find out where in my phone it was pulling the suggestion from. Turns out there was a Contacts entry (even though when I scrolled through manually I didn't see it), deleted it and now the suggestion is gone. I don't have company exchange though so that might not work for that.
    09-10-14 11:39 PM
    Does anyone know if or when this will be resolved, or anyone ever devise a solution?
    11-09-14 01:59 PM