Wanting to share info over BBM. I'm just starting to learn about this currency.
    08-03-14 12:45 PM
    I'd like to know how people are using it also.
    08-03-14 12:57 PM
    I recommend, stay away from Bitcoin

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 02:02 PM
    I recommend, stay away from Bitcoin

Posted via CB10
    Why trolling? If you make such a statement please underline it why. Those one liners don't serve anyone here, besides a good troll.

I would recommend to download the apps for Bitcoin in the App World. The faster you do your homework, the better for you. Sure. If you would have bought Bitcoin 2 years ago you would be very happy by now. But it is still a good thing to invest.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 06:41 PM
    I didn't know of it 2 years ago. Maybe 6 months ago.
    08-03-14 06:43 PM
    Why trolling? If you make such a statement please underline it why. Those one liners don't serve anyone here, besides a good troll.

I would recommend to download the apps for Bitcoin in the App World. The faster you do your homework, the better for you. Sure. If you would have bought Bitcoin 2 years ago you would be very happy by now. But it is still a good thing to invest.

Posted via CB10
    I think trolling would be what you are doing, there is sufficient information out there against why you should use or promote Bitcoin, Financial Markets are predicting that it may collapse as soon as this year, is that reason enough for you? As for your valuation, it is also incorrect to say that the value has increased, it's in fact plummeted from the once highs of 1200+ to just over 500 dollars. Its highly unregulated. Without people to use Bitcoin as a currency, Bitcoin wouldn?t serve any purpose as currency. When people pay for things with Bitcoin, they are adding to its credibility and showing the world that there are people who would like to use Bitcoin to pay for things. Companies like Dell, New Egg, and Dish Network among many others have taken notice of the power of a Bitcoin and allowed customers to purchase their products and services with it. Xapo is offering a new credit card that allows you to spend Bitcoins with stores accepting regular debit cards.

Even though shoppers don?t have any direct influence on the price, they do help spread Bitcoin around the world as a viable currency. Therefore, the Bitcoin price factor of people shopping on Bitcoin has no short term influence, but they offer a larger market
    The number one thing that influences the value of a Bitcoin is how much someone is willing to pay for one Bitcoin, of course. When you place an order on an exchange in order to buy Bitcoin, you decide what the value of a Bitcoin is to you. The more people who are willing to buy Bitcoins, the greater the chance for an increase in the overall value of a Bitcoin. Sellers sell to the highest bid price first, so whoever is the highest bidder at the moment, is the one who decides the value of a Bitcoin at the moment.

The Bitcoin price factor of someone buying Bitcoins on an exchange is always a rise in the value of a Bitcoin.which makes it very subjective and volatile form of payment.

I haven't gone into Millions of dollars lost since it's debut through hacking issues but hey you seem quite wise let's hear your take on how it's great.

I hope this answer meets with your approval.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 08-03-14 at 09:21 PM.
    08-03-14 07:05 PM
    I would like to see blackberry get deeply involved into Bitcoin. If there is a secure platform which blackberry strives on it will help make Bitcoin more successful as well as blackberry more relevant in the financial property world. If you think Bitcoin is just a fad based on opinion and not fact, you need to look at things in a different way.

Z10
    08-03-14 07:18 PM
    I would like to see blackberry get deeply involved into Bitcoin. If there is a secure platform which blackberry strives on it will help make Bitcoin more successful as well as blackberry more relevant in the financial property world. If you think Bitcoin is just a fad based on opinion and not fact, you need to look at things in a different way.

Z10
    This I can agree with, a lot of the problems associated with Bitcoin could be alleviated if they were to team up with the likes of BlackBerry in the sphere of security. It won't fix the problems altogether but it would be a great step forward. I still believe that there needs also to be some sort of regulatory oversight, that too will go a long way in getting them on the right path.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 07:25 PM
    The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that there is a set limit available to the public, roughly 25 million.
    08-03-14 09:28 PM
    The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that there is a set limit available to the public, roughly 25 million.
    That's what will dictate the price of Bitcoin in the future, the same as Gold. That's what makes it sustainable, you can't just print new Bitcoin as you see fit. Vitualy inflation proof

Z10
    08-04-14 07:59 AM
    I think trolling would be what you are doing, there is sufficient information out there against why you should use or promote Bitcoin, Financial Markets are predicting that it may collapse as soon as this year, is that reason enough for you? As for your valuation, it is also incorrect to say that the value has increased, it's in fact plummeted from the once highs of 1200+ to just over 500 dollars. Its highly unregulated. Without people to use Bitcoin as a currency, Bitcoin wouldn?t serve any purpose as currency. When people pay for things with Bitcoin, they are adding to its credibility and showing the world that there are people who would like to use Bitcoin to pay for things. Companies like Dell, New Egg, and Dish Network among many others have taken notice of the power of a Bitcoin and allowed customers to purchase their products and services with it. Xapo is offering a new credit card that allows you to spend Bitcoins with stores accepting regular debit cards.

Even though shoppers don?t have any direct influence on the price, they do help spread Bitcoin around the world as a viable currency. Therefore, the Bitcoin price factor of people shopping on Bitcoin has no short term influence, but they offer a larger market
    The number one thing that influences the value of a Bitcoin is how much someone is willing to pay for one Bitcoin, of course. When you place an order on an exchange in order to buy Bitcoin, you decide what the value of a Bitcoin is to you. The more people who are willing to buy Bitcoins, the greater the chance for an increase in the overall value of a Bitcoin. Sellers sell to the highest bid price first, so whoever is the highest bidder at the moment, is the one who decides the value of a Bitcoin at the moment.

The Bitcoin price factor of someone buying Bitcoins on an exchange is always a rise in the value of a Bitcoin.which makes it very subjective and volatile form of payment.

I haven't gone into Millions of dollars lost since it's debut through hacking issues but hey you seem quite wise let's hear your take on how it's great.

Posted via CB10
    Meh been mining that shet since almost day one si far I've made about $5000 out of nothing absolutely nothing. My initial investment was of about 1700$. You see it is like stocks you can risk it and win or not and troll, ***** and whine over how unlikely it is to make money.

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    08-04-14 09:08 AM
    Meh been mining that shet since almost day one si far I've made about $5000 out of nothing absolutely nothing. My initial investment was of about 1700$. You see it is like stocks you can risk it and win or not and troll, ***** and whine over how unlikely it is to make money.

Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 09:34 AM
    Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Mire and more companies now accept bitcoin. The luck is on our side.

08-05-14 03:03 PM
    Thanks. Mire and more companies now accept bitcoin. The luck is on our side.

Great, when the authorities decide to act, kindly don't say anything.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-05-14 03:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Won't life is a risk, you either roll with it or pusssy out. It's that simple.

08-06-14 07:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Also did you know I have not paid any taxes on all i've made?

08-06-14 09:22 AM
    Sure! I use bitcoins. You can send me a donation here

bitcoin:1M9tWMnaiSWPWSUFmyMrQvhXoXj2Z42ZS6

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 09:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe I my reading comprehension sucks right now, beach because I worked 10 hours on Excel spreadsheets...
    But where was the negative point?

You described supply/demand (something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it (you don't say :O)) and how Bitcoins are unregulated (which, depending on the product/service is actually a plus).

So, that's it?
    Bitcoins are risky with immense intra day fluctuations (which makes them a very suitable object for day trading, if you can ride the roller coaster), but there are about a bongzillion other financial products with a very similar risk.

Honestly, I haven't found one negative point in your reply.

That's what will dictate the price of Bitcoin in the future, the same as Gold. That's what makes it sustainable, you can't just print new Bitcoin as you see fit. Vitualy inflation proof

Z10
    Which is a huuuuuuuge difference to our fiat money.

One of the biggest pros, for it.
    Everyone not working at a bank should hate inflation.

Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    Is that your stance considering ALL financial products, or only Bitcoins?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 10:44 AM
    Maybe I my reading comprehension sucks right now, beach because I worked 10 hours on Excel spreadsheets...
    But where was the negative point?

You described supply/demand (something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it (you don't say :O)) and how Bitcoins are unregulated (which, depending on the product/service is actually a plus).

So, that's it?
    Bitcoins are risky with immense intra day fluctuations (which makes them a very suitable object for day trading, if you can ride the roller coaster), but there are about a bongzillion other financial products with a very similar risk.

Honestly, I haven't found one negative point in your reply.

Which is a huuuuuuuge difference to our fiat money.

One of the biggest pros, for it.
    Everyone not working at a bank should hate inflation.

Is that your stance considering ALL financial products, or only Bitcoins?

Posted via CB10
    It's your comprehension, I pointed out the both sides of the proverbial coin, good and bad. I recommend not using it for, lack of regulatory oversight, laws are being now constructed to deal with the Bitcoin, Financial analysts have warned of a collapse of the market . There is great concern that any fall out with Bitcoin may adversely affect the financial markets. Again it's not secure as verified with a number of individual and institutional hacks ( exchanges) ,where millions have disappeared. The money laundering angle is being observed by the Authorities which will eventually will lead to an immediate and sudden impact to the individuals holding coins. I cannot endorse something that seems as unscrupulous as a ponzi scheme. The market itself is also highly volatile .many banks have stopped allowing Transfers for a very good reason, even closing accounts of clients who try to send funds to buy the coins. There are tax considerations as well that many aren't aware of as the poster above touts he paid no taxes on income "earned " from his Bitcoin exploits, I think he should keep that to himself as many revenue agencies require that you declare it. Barter transactions and BitCoin transactions can result in taxable income
    Do you trade goods or services which you would normally sell in the course of your business; Have you started using BitCoins (electronic currency) for transactions?
    If a transaction would have tax implications if money changes hands, it will have the same tax implications if it is a barter or BitCoin transaction.; These transactions may result in taxable income or tax-deductible expenses.; They may be considered dispositions of capital property, eligible capital property, personal-use property, listed personal property, or inventory, each of which has a different tax treatment. Its my stance with BITCOIN.

I hope that I cleared things up for you.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 11:42 AM
    Also did you know I have not paid any taxes on all i've made?

I wouldn't be saying that out loud, you have to pay taxes on it. See above. Income Tax: The profits and losses of a non-incorporated business on Bitcoin transactions must be reflected in their accounts and will be taxable on normal income tax rules.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 08-06-14 at 12:00 PM.
    08-06-14 11:43 AM
    The time of the bitcoin is already over. It was worth investing in it in the beginning, but now you're too late. Now it's only a pseudo currency for conspiracy theorists and other people who are not willing to use real currency for some reason.
    08-06-14 11:46 AM