There are three mobile operators in Turkey and two of them stopped selling BlackBerry handsets on contract. You could buy a device without a contract from other sources but it is really hard to find one in stores. They keep saying that people don't buy BlackBerry smartphones any more.

I wonder wether the Passport will be available here or not.

TAN OKAN Q10
    08-02-14 03:37 PM
    There are three mobile operators in Turkey and two of them stopped selling BlackBerry handsets on contract. You could buy a device without a contract from other sources but it is really hard to find one in stores. They keep saying that people don't buy BlackBerry smartphones any more.

I wonder wether the Passport will be available here or not.

TAN OKAN Q10
    That's a valid question - though it wouldn't be the first time a region didn't see a device immediately or at all.

With BlackBerry's current state in terms of recognition - not all carriers are too keen on the investment into selling their devices. Hopefully the next few months will change that image.

You can almost guarantee that you'll be able to buy one, one way or another - no worries about NEVER seeing one in your hands.

Don't rely on a carrier at this point - be prepared to buy one online in all likely-hood. If there are small carriers, or one remaining large carrier still selling BlackBerry's then you may be in luck.

Only time will tell - so you'll have to be patient on getting a solid answer regarding availability.
    tan_okan likes this.
    08-02-14 04:50 PM
    I hope we will be able to buy new BlackBerry devices, such as Classic, Passport and also Z3/LTE in Turkey. I am also waiting for the BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    tan_okan likes this.
    08-02-14 06:18 PM
    I am also waiting for the BlackBerry Passport. When in Holland???
    08-03-14 03:02 AM
    I'd say getting a Passport in general, regardless of your country, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Getting one from a local carrier would be the real trouble. Many carriers seem to have dropped BB by now, although here in Germany at least T-Mobile and Vodafone are still carrying them, I even think o2 DE also carries the Z30.

Also be careful about shady day-one deals. For example the Q10 was available from some smaller sources here in Germany for ridiculous prices before larger retailers got there stock. Even then prices took two weeks to really settle at a normal level.

Double-typed and posted with a BlackBerry Q10.
    08-03-14 03:19 AM
    I have 2 options, I am going to Indonesia in December, so pretty sure they will get it around that time, or I will parallel import it from the UK.

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    IrwanAriWibowo likes this.
    08-03-14 03:22 AM
    Not sure, but BlackBerry store in Dubai say still another two months, although I get a different answer every time I call
    08-03-14 05:14 AM
    No Passport (or any other BB10 device for that matter) in Russia officially. So, as usual, will grab mine while traveling abroad.
    08-03-14 05:26 AM
    No Passport (or any other BB10 device for that matter) in Russia officially. So, as usual, will grab mine while traveling abroad.
    It's a shame they aren't available over there, I didn't even know that? I thought back in legacy OS days there were even BB phones with kyrilic keyboards available?

Double-typed and posted with a BlackBerry Q10.
    08-03-14 05:48 AM
    Does anyone know if it will be sold on the ATT network in the US?
    08-04-14 11:50 AM
    Here in Germany I spoke to a sales person in a Vodafone shop nearby and he was already aware of the Passport and he will get them. He already mentioned he will make a good price for me. Apparently this is not the first phone I bought from him off contract. Lol.

However, the phone does not show up in his system, yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 12:07 PM
    As I've written before, it seems like we're not going to see the Passport in Turkey. I also noticed that BlackBerry's official Turkish website is down. It redirects you to the global version. What does this mean?

TAN OKAN Q10
    09-25-14 09:13 PM
    I tweeted about website to blackberry help account on twitter. They said " we apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently working towards a resolution." I think that situation is temporary.

My thoughts is we can buy phone via distributors as K.V.K(turkish distributor) etc. But i can't guess any date. I am going to buy it from Amazon. But installment will be problem, i have to pay all money without any installment.

I hope you share any info about passport availability for Turkey if you learn anything.
    09-26-14 04:28 PM
    Still no one knows that passport will be available or not for Turkey. I asked all blackberry accounts at Twitter and facebook. I also wrote Donny Halliwell(PR MANAGER) but of course there isn’t any answer. Is is too hard to say yes or no?

If they say yes, we gonna wait. But if the answer is negative, we gonna buy another cell phone. However we can’t even receive any answer.
    09-30-14 07:09 AM
    Yessss passport will be sold 4th week of October in İzmir/Turkey at Blackberry&Iphone store. I can give more information about who needs and lives in Turkey
    10-03-14 02:22 PM
    Yessss passport will be sold 4th week of October in İzmir/Turkey at Blackberry&Iphone store. I can give more information about who needs and lives in Turkey
    That's awesome! Tell us more about it. Any information about the price? Will those devices be under warranty?

TAN OKAN Q10
    10-03-14 07:10 PM
    price is still surprise i will add this info when i buy.
    10-10-14 04:09 PM
    I called that store this morning. They said they are not going to sell the BlackBerry Passport. Anyways, I hope you are right. I will buy one from Europe in a couple of weeks.

TAN OKAN Q10
    10-10-14 05:33 PM
    I bought my Z30 Form Dubai since ?t is not available in Turkey and I am afraid I am gonna do the same for this bloody passport

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:56 PM
    I will bring and sell a BlackBerry Passport device for 2500TL in Ankara, Turkey. Let me know if any of you are interested.

TAN OKAN Q10
    Last edited by tan_okan; 11-03-14 at 05:43 PM.
    11-03-14 11:40 AM
    hepsiburada.com sells now..

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 06:01 AM
    3300 TL. Almost 1500$

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 07:38 AM
    Omg!

Tan okan passport
    11-27-14 07:44 AM