Does anyone know if any US carriers are going to be carrying the Classic?
    Saw this and thought I'd also ask the same question for us across the pond.

Does anyone know if any UK carrier are going to be carrying the Classic?

Posted via my sexy all black Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-02-14 03:18 PM
    I remember that you attended the BlackBerry experience event in London, in which they stated the classic would be released in October. Did that date get pushed back?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 03:33 PM
    I remember that you attended the BlackBerry experience event in London, in which they stated the classic would be released in October. Did that date get pushed back?

Posted via CB10
    Not to my knowledge...

But, I'm curious as to what carrier in the UK will be affiliated with this device?

08-02-14 03:59 PM
    I don't get why this keeps getting asked. There is no answer as of yet, and that should be common sense.

Nobody has told the Passport release date, so why would you think someone could tell you what carriers a device (that's months away, need I remind) would be available on...?

Might as well ask when Jesus is coming back, because you'll get the same answers: guesses, and conjecture.

That's not to sound rude intentionally, or offend.

That being said: Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 05:50 PM
    I don't get why this keeps getting asked. There is no answer as of yet, and that should be common sense.

Nobody has told the Passport release date, so why would you think someone could tell you what carriers a device (that's months away, need I remind) would be available on...?

Might as well ask when Jesus is coming back, because you'll get the same answers: guesses, and conjecture.

That's not to sound rude intentionally, or offend.

That being said: Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, so it's been asked before you say. I've not seen so, and asking a question in respect of the future release of a device is nowhere cryptic, nor comparative to the question of Jesus return.

In response to your other, rather sarcastic overture, a future phone release as been sighted on a carrier long before its release. I'm with O2 and there is (or was as I've not checked) an area that stated "future devices", and it's here that they stock upcoming devices.

So, I believe my question was genuine and could be answered by a certain individual. So, no foul no harm, but please if you don't know the answer, then politely move along, nothing to see here.

goUSAFblue likes this.
    08-03-14 02:16 AM
    Hmm I will have to import it from there, as the EMEA version is the one I am after.

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    08-03-14 02:19 AM
    Ok, so it's been asked before you say. I've not seen so, and asking a question in respect of the future release of a device is nowhere cryptic, nor comparative to the question of Jesus return.
    You clearly don't understand the reference. But you proved everything I said, down to the T.

In response to your other, rather sarcastic overture, a future phone release as been sighted on a carrier long before its release.
    Again, you prove my point that the only answers you're going to get are conjecture.

So, I believe my question was genuine and could be answered by a certain individual
    Nope. Anyone who knows it is under NDA.

Don't make a forum post and not expect to get an intelligent answer. Just because it's not the one you want, doesn't make in invalid.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 11:38 AM
    You clearly don't understand the reference. But you proved everything I said, down to the T.

Again, you prove my point that the only answers you're going to get are conjecture.

Nope. Anyone who knows it is under NDA.

Don't make a forum post and not expect to get an intelligent answer. Just because it's not the one you want, doesn't make in invalid.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. ... Valid points

08-03-14 11:52 AM
    Thank you. ... Valid points

The only thing I'm trying to convey is that the people who know, can't say. Same can be said for the Passport.

I apologize if my first post came across as impolite.

So to reiterate - your guess is as good as any right now. Only thing you can do is keep your eye out for credible information, but you won't get a solid answer here - for at least a few weeks.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 12:00 PM
    The only thing I'm trying to convey is that the people who know, can't say. Same can be said for the Passport.

I apologize if my first post came across as impolite.

So to reiterate - your guess is as good as any right now. Only thing you can do is keep your eye out for credible information, but you won't get a solid answer here - for at least a few weeks.

Posted via CB10
    Again thank you, and I too apologise if I came across rude.

Guess I'm just quite anxious for the release of the classic.

I'll just hang back and wait like everybody else.

Cheers.

DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    08-03-14 12:19 PM
    Deleted...
    Sleeptyping :s

Posted from my Z or Q!
    08-10-14 07:50 PM
    I think O2 will be pretty much 100% be carrying the Classic and also The Passport. They seem to be a good network for BlackBerry devices, displaying them all in their small stores

Posted via CB10 on my SwagBerry Z10
    08-17-14 07:57 AM
    I think O2 will be pretty much 100% be carrying the Classic and also The Passport. They seem to be a good network for BlackBerry devices, displaying them all in their small stores

Not necessarily, they never stocked the Z30, they stopped selling the Z10 in stores months ago, they no longer sell the Q10 in stores and the Q5 recently went EOL in retail stores. I have my fingers crossed they at least offer it online.

Posted from my Z or Q!
    08-17-14 11:38 AM

Finding that hard to believe for the fact that their online store stocks not a single BlackBerry device.

The store next to me is adorned with just iPhones, you would be keen to think it's an Apple shop.

Posted via CB10 on my all black Q10SQN100-3/10.2.2.1531
    08-17-14 01:31 PM
    I understand that the release date has been speculative but is essentially too late for me.

Posted via Z10, UK based (Good luck Bla1ze as EiC!)
    08-19-14 03:39 PM