07-30-14 09:43 AM
    I certainly hope so.
    07-30-14 09:45 AM
    If BlackBerry survives, BlackBerry can be anything.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    07-30-14 09:52 AM
    BlackBerry is a security superpower.

From my ? phone
    Northernlady01 likes this.
    07-31-14 11:12 PM
    They'd have to earn my trust back. No more encryption keys to India, United Arab Emirates and especially the USA. Yes they say they don't spy on BES only consumers. But that brings me no comfort even if I used BES. Makes me feel unimportant that they hand over my privacy because I'm not some CEO.

I need to tread lightly so I'm not banned again. I'm not trolling. I love BlackBerry. But I'm disappointed. A few years back they really were the king of security. They even had the NSA worried. Obama carried a BlackBerry. They had my trust.

Unless they come out and make statements like Blackphone is making. Unless they apologize for the past and prove they won't betray it's customers to whatever country wants access then I'll never think of them as secure.

We should have the right to privacy. Screw the terrorists - they'll do what they do with or without BlackBerry's back doors. The whole terrorist thing is to scare us out of our freedom. And I'll be the first customer of any phone that stands up to every police agency. Every government.

Yes. I'm sure the NSA can get into anything it wants. But as long as the company is trying to provide privacy that is what matters. BlackBerry wasn't hacked into. BlackBerry gave it all away. And that was the one thing they had left to be proud of. The one thing that put them apart from Apple and Google.

I know the fan boys will discount what I'm saying. Cause BlackBerry can do no wrong in your mind.

But isn't there one person out there who agrees with me? Man. I hope so.

Q5-SQR100-1 / Z30-STA100-5 /OS-10.2.1.3247 / T-Mobile USA
    Thunderbuck and Oglon3r like this.
    07-31-14 11:23 PM
    Already is.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 11:36 PM
    They'd have to earn my trust back. No more encryption keys to India, United Arab Emirates and especially the USA. Yes they say they don't spy on BES only consumers. But that brings me no comfort even if I used BES. Makes me feel unimportant that they hand over my privacy because I'm not some CEO.

I need to tread lightly so I'm not banned again. I'm not trolling. I love BlackBerry. But I'm disappointed. A few years back they really were the king of security. They even had the NSA worried. Obama carried a BlackBerry. They had my trust.

Unless they come out and make statements like Blackphone is making. Unless they apologize for the past and prove they won't betray it's customers to whatever country wants access then I'll never think of them as secure.

We should have the right to privacy. Screw the terrorists - they'll do what they do with or without BlackBerry's back doors. The whole terrorist thing is to scare us out of our freedom. And I'll be the first customer of any phone that stands up to every police agency. Every government.

Yes. I'm sure the NSA can get into anything it wants. But as long as the company is trying to provide privacy that is what matters. BlackBerry wasn't hacked into. BlackBerry gave it all away. And that was the one thing they had left to be proud of. The one thing that put them apart from Apple and Google.

I know the fan boys will discount what I'm saying. Cause BlackBerry can do no wrong in your mind.

As much as I believe in the company and support it, you raise legitimate points. You're not trolling at all.
    08-01-14 12:12 AM
    I dont agree with your points.

BB had setup separate server for Indian Govt to moniter data. However govt need to send request for particular user and then only BB will monitor.

Government, BlackBerry end dispute over interception of BB devices - Economic Times
    08-01-14 12:23 AM
    OP please put your thoughts into a thread before you start one.

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    08-01-14 12:29 AM

The government knows more about you than you know yourself...

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 03:59 AM