Hi.. can anyone please tell me which is the best color flip shell for z10.. I would like to know between a black and red flip shell case..
    I have a case mate barely there and a transformer case and wanted to try the flip shell.. is it worth buying or I won't be liking it? If I buy the red one will its color fade?

Also should I dump the whole idea of flip shell and buy an amzer shellster instead that has numerous layer of protection?

Kindly reply.. I want to buy the best one.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 09:25 AM
    Buy what you like.
    It's only two colors to choose from. Why would you want someone else telling you what to buy???
    07-30-14 09:27 AM
    I would like to know if someone has the experience with both the red and black flip shell case..
    I want a shell case eagerly and currently only red color is available in my nearby shop.. I have read in different forums that this color fades and the cover doesn't look nice then. The thing is I want to know if this truly is the case and if it is then should I wait for the black color?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 09:46 AM
    Buy what you like.
    It's only two colors to choose from. Why would you want someone else telling you what to buy???
    I would like to know if someone has the experience with both the red and black flip shell case..
    I want a shell case eagerly and currently only red color is available in my nearby shop.. I have read in different forums that this color fades and the cover doesn't look nice then. The thing is I want to know if this truly is the case and if it is then should I wait for the black color?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 09:51 AM
    I use the black flip on both my Z10s, I like them a lot, stops miss dialing, helps battery life, protects from scratches etc.

The black doesn't fade,
    The white picks up color, so if you put it in your blue jeans pocket a lot, some blue tinge will transfer.

The red. I can't see how any color would transfer as it is a strong color.

Go get the red, but for me black is my favourite.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    07-30-14 10:17 AM
    I use the black flip on both my Z10s, I like them a lot, stops miss dialing, helps battery life, protects from scratches etc.

The black doesn't fade,
    The white picks up color, so if you put it in your blue jeans pocket a lot, some blue tinge will transfer.

The red. I can't see how any color would transfer as it is a strong color.

Go get the red, but for me black is my favourite.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 10:32 AM
    I have a Black one, I am guessing that the red will show any dirty marks more than the black.

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3247
    07-30-14 11:39 AM
    I have a Black one, I am guessing that the red will show any dirty marks more than the black.

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3247
    Yes..
    I too think it will be the scenario.. so I may be waiting for the black one to be available since I really don't want to be keeping too many covers of the same type but want different design of covers..
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 12:46 PM
    I have a black flip shell case. Personally, I wouldn't even consider another color case.
    07-30-14 02:50 PM
    I have had both the white and black cases. After a while both became discoloured especially the the material on the interior of the white case which I never managed to clean.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 07:17 PM
    I had the red one near my shop and saw a black one online.. ordered it and they sent me the red one.. so am returning it.. but still the red one I think would discolor in a pretty bad way since it already looks old.. I wonder if buying it was even a good idea..

I now think case mate and amzer shellster are better deal than this flip case.. for preventing accidental dialling(the main reason why I thought of buying the flip case) I think a pouch would suffice..

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 11:10 AM