Guys I have an q10 and I have the option of going to iphone 5s in tombile...
    First of all I wanted to get a BlackBerry classic but tmobile won't get it, as I want to change because of the small screen of the BlackBerry Q10 and the lack of good apps, and another reasons and let's face it guys iphone have a great ios and it looks greattt, but don't forget I love my BlackBerry and I absolutely recommend a BlackBerry for anybody ( blackberry is amazing) but guys I would like you to help me
    P.s I want to see the os 10.3.. but that's not the problem my main problems is the screen size and the apps.. thankk youu!

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-25-14 10:30 PM
    screen size and apps, fix Z30 and android app stores
    francois626 likes this.
    07-25-14 10:32 PM
    First of all I wanted to get a BlackBerry classic but tmobile won't get it, as I want to change because of the small screen of the BlackBerry Q10 and the lack of good apps, and another reasons and let's face it guys iphone have a great ios and it looks greattt, but don't forget I love my BlackBerry and I absolutely recommend a BlackBerry for anybody ( blackberry is amazing) but guys I would like you to help me
    P.s I want to see the os 10.3.. but that's not the problem my main problems is the screen size and the apps.. thankk youu!

Via BlackBerry Q10
    You are going for screen size to iPhone? Sorry, OP but your post just doesn't make any sense. If you like Blackberry so much then how come you haven't thought of or considered Z30? If you stayed for this long with Blackberry then I think Apps should not be an issue anymore especially considering the fact that you can run most of the Android apps on BB10 phones.
    sk8er_tor and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-25-14 10:39 PM
    Go for it! You wont regret one bit. Well maybe a bit of blackbrry hub. IOS is a gtrat plafon you will love it. Even if you get a Z30 and port android apps. Its not as good as native apps which iOS offer. One thing i hate is android app on a blackberry 10. Its sluggish and buggies.-netral opinion
    07-25-14 11:32 PM
    I would love too, but tmobile doesn't have BlackBerry z30 so am not able to buy BlackBerry z30, plus they gave me a deal for iphone so idkk.. more help?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-14 01:30 AM
    I would love too, but tmobile doesn't have BlackBerry z30 so am not able to buy BlackBerry z30, plus they gave me a deal for iphone so idkk.. more help?

Via BlackBerry Q10

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-14 01:38 AM
    Waif for some time, the passport will come along and is 400 bucks off contract (read sonewherw) it's bigger better than iPhone and it has 10.3 with an assistant that can do more than siri(read somewhere) in the iPhone, you will be missing the durability as the iPhone EASILY breaks! And lso the battery life SUCKS! The speakers are poor as well, stick with your q10 and wait for the passport or get an unlocked z30! I am a Big fan of virtual keyboards but the ios keyboard sucks, and besides BlackBerry 10 is much more productive than the ios

Posted via CB10
    aloushka37 likes this.
    07-26-14 01:41 AM
    Your 100 % right but the problem is thatt tmobile won't get BlackBerry z30 or a newer BlackBerry devices, so basically I can't get newer BlackBerry device right now with tmobile, plus I love BlackBerry and as you said it's pretty amazing, but don't forget that BlackBerry has some cons to and not everything is perfect, and let's be honest iphone is pretty fine, and it has some good stuff
    P.s they're giving me a nice deal that's why am considering moving plus that I won't be able to get any newer BlackBerry device so that's is my only chance

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-14 01:46 AM
    Your 100 % right but the problem is thatt tmobile won't get BlackBerry z30 or a newer BlackBerry devices, so basically I can't get newer BlackBerry device right now with tmobile, plus I love BlackBerry and as you said it's pretty amazing, but don't forget that BlackBerry has some cons to and not everything is perfect, and let's be honest iphone is pretty fine, and it has some good stuff
    P.s they're giving me a nice deal that's why am considering moving plus that I won't be able to get any newer BlackBerry device so that's is my only chance

Via BlackBerry Q10
    You won't be able to get a BlackBerry through t-mobile, you are right in that. You can buy one from shop blackberry or Crackberry marketplace. There is also ebay and amazon. You have many options to stay BlackBerry. Just save and buy.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    07-26-14 01:51 AM
    Yes your right and what am I supposed to do with the BlackBerry q10 am using right now?! But if I switched to an iphone I will get 100 dollars discount plus I will trade my BlackBerry q10 and I won't lose anything ( no money, no time, no nothing) and in the end after a year or so maybe I could go back to BlackBerry classic if tmobile got it for any reason or if I switched to a different career

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-14 01:54 AM
    What help do you need?

BBQ10
    07-26-14 02:05 AM
    looking at screen size going from a 3.1 to a 4 inch isnt realy upgrade
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-26-14 02:06 AM

Via BlackBerry Q10
    Well iPhone has iTunes **** due to which you can't pair or connect the device to pc as regularly
    Plus if idk if this is true but I heard iPhone bluetooth only pairs with Mac or another iPhone

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 02:07 AM
    It sounds like you've made up your mind already.
    Not too sure what help you are looking for... At my work, I get use all types of cellular devices. I like Apple, but you should have waited till Sept, iOS8 is coming and iPhone6 with a supposed larger screen. Windows phones are all tad finicky, Android I can manipulate and of course love my BB10.

Good luck with what ever device you choose to use as your daily driver. I hate hearing some leaving BlackBerry, but it's not for everyone.
    07-26-14 02:09 AM
    Wise words, as I might switch to iphone 6 later or if tmobile got BlackBerry classic ofcourse I will go back to thatt choice, as I didn't choose yet I might go to BlackBerry z10 because tmobile already has thatt so why not? And why not samsung galaxyy S5... so if you were in my place what would u pick?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-14 02:12 AM
    They are all great phones.
    It depends on what you want the phone to do for you...
    You buy Android phones for their specs... Unfortunately, there is a newer and better Android out every 4 months, and at times the phones will not receive anymore support (no updates from Google). IOS releases a new set one every 6 months roughly and the have a stable and great OS. Because of this they retain their value a bit better. BB10 has it challenges, but I bought a BlackBerry for the experience and how fluid the OS is.
    It truly is a difficult decision to choose one over another. Are there specific apps that you need?

If you're trying to save a bit of money, choose the Galaxy S4. I believe they are 0$ on contract since the S5 came out. It is a great device: fast, battery life is good, it may not have all the same toys as the S5, but you'll rarely use all the bloatware apps that the S5 has added.
    I personally love my Z10. And there are more OS updates from Blackberry than any other manufacturer out on the market today.
    07-26-14 02:27 AM
    Ios is more stable than android but Samsung has the bigger screen if that's what you really want.

BBQ10
    07-26-14 02:35 AM
    Well iPhone has iTunes **** due to which you can't pair or connect the device to pc as regularly
    Plus if idk if this is true but I heard iPhone bluetooth only pairs with Mac or another iPhone

Posted via CB10
    its true ios devices will not pair with bb or other android devices seems kind of odd when i had to xfer pics to my ios friends.... had to resort to email lol.
    dikku11 likes this.
    07-26-14 02:39 AM
    Wise words, as I might switch to iphone 6 later or if tmobile got BlackBerry classic ofcourse I will go back to thatt choice, as I didn't choose yet I might go to BlackBerry z10 because tmobile already has thatt so why not? And why not samsung galaxyy S5... so if you were in my place what would u pick?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    also i would recommend staying away from samsung if your going android touchwiz is horrible for the lag it causes id recommend a nexus or a htc one m8
    07-26-14 02:41 AM

Via BlackBerry Q10
    You can buy an unlocked Blackberry.
    07-26-14 02:44 AM
    Nameless Star has a point...
    The Nexus 5 is a nice phone, and it runs a Pure Android OS. Meaning that there is no bloatware included on the phone, therefore when an Android update is sent out, you will receive that update first.
    phoneaddict78 likes this.
    07-26-14 02:54 AM
    The z10 is an amazing device, go for it!

Posted via CB10
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    07-26-14 03:29 AM

Via BlackBerry Q10
    Tell me how greattt the iphone is when you need to add an attachment while replying to an email - I just found out the hard way the other day - you can't do it - LOL
    Q10Bold, sk8er_tor and riss89 like this.
    07-26-14 03:31 AM
    I might change to the z10, what do you think guys?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-14 04:37 AM
    I might change to the z10, what do you think guys?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    I think that'd be a downgrade, but that's only based on what I heard so far about the Z10, in terms of battery life.

BlackBerry should give us S/MIME and PGP capabilities!
    07-26-14 04:45 AM
98 123 ...