I had my Q10 stolen in Las Vegas... At first i was furious, i easily got over it and have decided not to blacklist it with Verizon... So The next person who buys my Q10 on Craigslist, ebay, or the swapmeet will be able to enjoy it and BB10 os....

Ps: i had protect but my phone was turned off within seconds of it getting stolen.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-25-14 08:41 PM
    Lets hunt that mf down and slap the crap out of him,
    07-25-14 08:56 PM
    I had my Q10 stolen in Las Vegas... At first i was furious, i easily got over it and have decided not to blacklist it with Verizon... So The next person who buys my Q10 on Craigslist, ebay, or the swapmeet will be able to enjoy it and BB10 os....

Ps: i had protect but my phone was turned off within seconds of it getting stolen.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    You are too generous man! 👍

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    07-25-14 09:02 PM
    This is how I made myself feel better about my sister's stolen Z10 (which I got her). One more user on BB10 somewhere out there in Baltimore... lol

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 09:09 PM
    Whoa. I would have hunted the thief down, pounded the snot out of him until he were roughly the thickness of a sheet of paper, rolled him nice and tight and shoved him in an elephant's **** and shipped that elephant to Timbuktu with no return address.
    Nobody steals my Blackberry and gets away with it. Harrumph.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    dierre likes this.
    07-26-14 09:46 AM
    I'm with evil guppy but in an effort to advertise BlackBerry I would beat him with the phone and then have somebody upload a video of him after the beat down called "the power of BlackBerry".

Posted via CB10
    Evilguppy, bungaboy and DelawaEric like this.
    07-26-14 09:50 AM
    That's good of you to do, because you know that person isn't interested in the phone and will just want to sell it to make some money. Thinking of the good even in a bad situation, I bet you have some good karma coming your way
    dierre likes this.
    07-26-14 11:34 AM
    Whoa. I would have hunted the thief down, pounded the snot out of him until he were roughly the thickness of a sheet of paper, rolled him nice and tight and shoved him in an elephant's **** and shipped that elephant to Timbuktu with no return address.
    Nobody steals my Blackberry and gets away with it. Harrumph.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    That's the problem with current society. Too violent. There is a reason why police and law existed. Never take matter into your own hand.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    07-26-14 11:42 AM
    That's good of you to do, because you know that person isn't interested in the phone and will just want to sell it to make some money. Thinking of the good even in a bad situation, I bet you have some good karma coming your way
    I think his point is that even if the thief just sells it, SOMEBODY will wind up with it and want to use it.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    07-26-14 11:55 AM
    I think his point is that even if the thief just sells it, SOMEBODY will wind up with it and want to use it.

True, I understand this point also...just seeing it from another perspective also. Either way, someone out there is going to end up with a working BB.
    07-26-14 12:02 PM

Which may also encourage the thief to continue stealing phones?
    07-26-14 12:15 PM
    Dam i love this new phone i just borrowed from someone in vegas
    FCSC likes this.
    07-26-14 12:42 PM
    That's the problem with current society. Too violent. There is a reason why police and law existed. Never take matter into your own hand.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    Considering that the police who are supposed to "serve and protect" indulge more and more often in beating the crap out of law abiding citizens and abusing their power in all impunity, I'll take my chances.
    07-26-14 01:47 PM
    Which may also encourage the thief to continue stealing phones?
    I wasn't commenting on whether or not I agreed with the OP's point of view, just clarifying the implications.

07-27-14 04:40 AM